Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only 11 miles from my mum and that’s far enough, I couldn’t handle all that travelling around she does. Why she moved away from the North East I really don’t know as she’s there more than in Essex.

Reactions: 11
She can travel all she wants but my god can she stop complaining about it

Reactions: 7
I thought a filter made you look better.
Looking glam? Her squad should get fired (it I suppose it’s the best Vicky can get)! Why is her chin a different shade? As for the beige/tan face, looks like Milo has diarrhoea and walked all over her face

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Long time lurker but had to sign up after seeing that story with her niece, the baggy straps and all those sweets! 😮 Her poor teeth. Let alone if she started choking in that seat. The straps are horrific whoever put her in and thought that was acceptable is so dangerous.
The fact every single story is an AD drives me nuts too. How do people not see through it?

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but who wants to watch her niece, who by the way is the most aesthetically challenged child I have ever seen, slobbering her way through a bag of huge pic n mix sweets 🤢 and the straps are way to loose! Might as well not bother having her in a car seat at all!!! Incredibly irresponsible when she has such a large following!
to her credit however, she doesn't seem to give a tit about Vicky or 'Mr Milo' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least if she has a baby with Air Can his Turkish genes should override the ugly Pattison ones and the baby should be a cutie!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her voice is COMPLETELY different on her stories when you go from the one about the McDonald’s litter pick to the one talking to her niece

Reactions: 5
I have a two year old and a four year old and would never let them eat sweets like that in the back of the car. What if they were to choke? Put me on edge watching that. I don't deny my kids sweets but she seems to be eating them all the time. Bet the dentist will have a shock.

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t take a genius to work out 99% of Vicky’s relationships are all for the gram. She’s the least hands on Auntie I’ve ever seen, the kid doesn’t even acknowledge her, or seem to know who she is! My dog nephew has a better reaction to seeing me than that bairn does to seeing Vicky. She 100% grabbed the hand for the pic then probably left the room and didn’t speak to her. It’s all so people she doesn’t even know will go “awww Vicky that’s so sweet you’re a great auntie, you’ll be a brilliant Mam!”

Even her relationship with her dog seems one sided. I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t spoilt rotten at all and spends most of his day neglected and ignored. She spends so much time away from him he probably gets so confused about his owner.

Reactions: 17
She can travel all she wants but my god can she stop complaining about it
She has such a negative mindset, you could give her a cheque for a million quid and she’d whinge about having to go to the bank!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It doesn’t take a genius to work out 99% of Vicky’s relationships are all for the gram. She’s the least hands on Auntie I’ve ever seen, the kid doesn’t even acknowledge her, or seem to know who she is! My dog nephew has a better reaction to seeing me than that bairn does to seeing Vicky. She 100% grabbed the hand for the pic then probably left the room and didn’t speak to her. It’s all so people she doesn’t even know will go “awww Vicky that’s so sweet you’re a great auntie, you’ll be a brilliant Mam!”

Even her relationship with her dog seems one sided. I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t spoilt rotten at all and spends most of his day neglected and ignored. She spends so much time away from him he probably gets so confused about his owner.
+100% if a little one is giving you their attention the phone is the very last thing you reach for. That adulation kids give adults only lasts a few years its so precious you wouldnt wanna miss it bleeping about taking photos.

Reactions: 5
How's she so Slim? She eats so much shite & drinks a fair bit too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.