Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that influencers should be able to flog gifted goods unless they actually wear/use the items that they are being asked to promote. The Claw Pattison has got so many items from Clast on that reliked selling site, it’s actually unfair that they are given these clothes to promote and then sell them for a profit. Disgusting creature
That should have read Coast not Clast. Bloody fat fingers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1083733
She’ll hate that she couldn’t filter this. I personally think she’s a bit deluded to think a 28 year old guy is mentally in the same space as her 34 year old self who wants marriage and babies
My god she looks old!! 😂 it’s more noticeable because she usually filters her face to the point of looking like a cartoon character. If she left her pics alone we’d be used to what she really looks like and her real (ish) face wouldn’t be a shock 🤣

Reactions: 6
Why is she freezing her eggs? Surely if you found “the one” had a big house and happily engaged you would just start trying for a baby?

Right?.I was wondering the same thing.He 's ready to get married (we all know he was given an ultimatum) but he's still not ready for kids?.

Reactions: 14
Not a chance at the age of 34 I'd be freezing eggs for a bloke who's not ready to commit yet. Going through such an invasive procedure, so little legs can continue living the high life thanks to his Sugar Mammy and her freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just read her Essay on returning to social media her heckin thumbs must be bleedin after typing that much shite out

I just think this woman needs to spend her cash on some serious therapy. you have to be sick to think that not being on instagram for 6 days (or less as some of you saw her activity) is an achievement to write home about DELETE THE APP VICKY BABE I DARE YOU! NO ONE WILL MISS YOUR SHITPOSTING

Reactions: 19
Just read her Essay on returning to social media her heckin thumbs must be bleedin after typing that much shite out

I just think this woman needs to spend her cash on some serious therapy. you have to be sick to think that not being on instagram for 6 days (or less as some of you saw her activity) is an achievement to write home about DELETE THE APP VICKY BABE I DARE YOU! NO ONE WILL MISS YOUR SHITPOSTING
The mortgage company might!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So was her mum going to go to that clinic rather than her fiancé? If it’s part of their journey to have kids later on in life maybe he would have gone along to support her?

Reactions: 12
Not a chance at the age of 34 I'd be freezing eggs for a bloke who's not ready to commit yet. Going through such an invasive procedure, so little legs can continue living the high life thanks to his Sugar Mammy and her freebies
She needs time to get the marching powder out of her system in rehab. Cue her pissing off to those Jason vale retreats so she can “get back in tune with her body” to feel healthier. More like so you can have a major come down and withdrawal and disguise it as just being on juice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Or at least freeze your embryos together which have a much higher chance of leading to successful pregnancy and mean you are doing it with the person you’re marrying anyway!!

Reactions: 14
I just can't believe there's people fleeing Ukraine, desperately looking for a room to home their family. And MammyZelda is on the beg for a bleeping country house or barn conversion

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.