Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly sent this to herself to answer our comments on here about it
Sorry I don’t get this. So they’re extending the wall just to fit a TV on it? Why not change the room lay out instead, or how about not being such a pleb that you need a massive TV over your bed 😂😈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Everything in our home has ended up taking longer than we anticipated".Yeah,I imagine it does when you don't actually pay for anything.Begging takes time.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I read this article and thought the same! He surely cannot be 38?!

Why the hell is she freezing her eggs instead of just trying for a baby!
Tbh I think she’s doing it for content I don’t think she really wants a baby she’s never struck me as maternal

Reactions: 10
I read this article and thought the same! He surely cannot be 38?!

Why the hell is she freezing her eggs instead of just trying for a baby!
The little fella isn't ready to commit

Tbh I think she’s doing it for content I don’t think she really wants a baby she’s never struck me as maternal
But think of all the glamour for the glam. The baby shower, the gender reveal, the christening. All those #gifted boxes of sausage rolls, balloon arches and cardboard cut outs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

But think of all the glamour for the glam. The baby shower, the gender reveal, the christening. All those #gifted boxes of sausage rolls, balloon arches and cardboard cut outs.
And let’s not forget new outfits for sir Milo, tiny legs and newborn tiny legs

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Don't forget the Haribos for the niece!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clearly sent this to herself to answer our comments on here about it
Ha ha I screenshot this earlier as well, surely to God she’s not extending the wall just to put a TV on it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ So stupid. Definitely comes on here if she feels the need to have to explain herself!

Reactions: 2
Anyone actually listen to her podcast? I've never heard of most of the z listers she's had on. And going by the bits she shares in her stories. Seems its just her and her foul mouthed blokey persona talking AT the guests. Who look rather awkward.With a lot of sniffing and waving the claw about

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Anyone actually listen to her podcast? I've never heard of most of the z listers she's had on. And going by the bits she shares in her stories. Seems its just her and her foul mouthed blokey persona talking AT the guests. Who look rather awkward.With a lot of sniffing and waving the claw about
Omg constantly sniffing like she has had a cold since 2007! And that bloody wiggly mouth! And I’m sorry I know I always mention it but that bloody scabby mole on her nose! I know she must definitely pick it because it’s red sometimes brown the next please get it checked hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scrolling Facey and this ad starts playing in my feed. VP telling everyone about her 'lazer hair removal journey'. And how there's nothing worse than throwing on a bikini then spotting a few 'spider legs'. Then a clip of her half nekkid, lay on a table about to get her fan zapped. Put me right off my easter egg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
How is Vicky pattison trying to flog a self help book. Really?! Who the hell would buy it. I'm literally confused. My mind in boggled. 🤯

Reactions: 15
Nice to see her bragging about all the holidays she’s going on this year whilst everyone else is stressing about price increases. By all means go on what ever holidays you like if you can afford them I wouldn’t begrudge anyone that, but that post is soooo tone deaf.

Also where’s little Ercan? Has she even mentioned him since her big return to social media after her super long break from it?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Nice to see her bragging about all the holidays she’s going on this year whilst everyone else is stressing about price increases. By all means go on what ever holidays you like if you can afford them I wouldn’t begrudge anyone that, but that post is soooo tone deaf.

Also where’s little Ercan? Has she even mentioned him since her big return to social media after her super long break from it?
She's probably not even paying for them, they're probably gifted. Hence why she doesn't give a flying duck about how it's perceived.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

She doesn't need to make the same kind of effort now she's got him locked down.There is no way in hell she's paying for those holidays either,they will all be #gifted.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.