Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m I actually felt genuine disappointment to see her come back. I’m taking this as a sign to cut her out my life and stop following her as she brings me too much irritation!!

Reactions: 19
God she loves herself dosent she well someone has to I suppose 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m I actually felt genuine disappointment to see her come back. I’m taking this as a sign to cut her out my life and stop following her as she brings me too much irritation!!
Yeah it’s actually been nice not seeing her period essays and that annoying dog voice. Notice Mammy P is on dog sitting duties whilst they were at that party again

She’s only back because she’s clearly on a #gifted #prstay #ad spa day 🙄

Reactions: 17
Lol.She didn't even make it through the week.Truly pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God is she back? It's been so nice not having to look at her smug gurning mug and listen to the many pathetic voices. I daren't open Insta. Time to block her I think. Life has been so much nicer without her bullshit.

Reactions: 13
I think we can expect the marathon post of how important the break was and how her mental health has improved and how social media is not all truths etc etc etc. I’m surprised she hasn’t led with this to be honest but I guess that’s the power of an ad!

Reactions: 7
I think we can expect the marathon post of how important the break was and how her mental health has improved and how social media is not all truths etc etc etc. I’m surprised she hasn’t led with this to be honest but I guess that’s the power of an ad!
She clearly has obligations to fulfil. Her life is non existent without that social media platform. I wish Insta would shut down and take all the grabby little scrotes with it. How would they make a living? Would be very interesting to see.

Reactions: 14
Oh no she's back. I've never liked vicky from the Geordie shore days, she's fake and was a really nasty manipulative person. People grow but I just find her a fraud

When you 'leave' social media. Then remember you live for the freebies

Just another #gifted Sunday 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You called it! She's just done it. Tagging Kim Kardashian now the bleeping sad case. So desperate to be noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

"Being totally candid with you,as I always am"Lol.God she's nauseating.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally candid? Then why did she pretend that getting engaged was a surprise…

Your career is on its last legs Vicky. You should have become a gold digger rather than marrying one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Those teeth are photoshopped as well - wait til you see the unfiltered pictures, they won’t look like that. Everything about her is fake.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.