Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she even on about, everything she just said in that stupid video is straight out of her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck is she even on about, everything she just said in that stupid video is straight out of her arse
straight out of her arse talking utter tit, with who ever those females are sat in that studio clearly sticking their tongue right up up it at the same time 🤮

liKe Omg WOWWWWW…. Amazing…. Incredible… I cried.

get a grip Huns!!!

A
She’s off social media but she’s begging via Airhead now:

View attachment 1114226

Also, a mutual friend of ours who died a few years back, his birthday would’ve been today. Her sister has posted as she was friends with him too but again, if she hadn’t planned a SM break, he would’ve been plastered over her IG too like International Womens Day yesterday 💙

Yeah I'm surprised she's not done a post making it all about her, like she did at the funeral, me me me oh and ME slurp, sniff..
She's unbelievable

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A

Yeah I'm surprised she's not done a post making it all about her, like she did at the funeral, me me me oh and ME slurp, sniff..
She's unbelievable
If it’s the same friend I’m thinking about, she mentioned him in a podcast not so long ago. She mentioned some kind of story about the funeral and was like “I realised he wasn’t just that friend for me but also so many other people” and I could low key imagine her flouncing to the wake and doing the whole “my best friend” routine and saying how much he helped her be a better person and she owes her success to him, he’s always looking over her like it’s some kind of grief and life improvement competition. But then being super condescending to his other friends.

Reactions: 5
If it’s the same friend I’m thinking about, she mentioned him in a podcast not so long ago. She mentioned some kind of story about the funeral and was like “I realised he wasn’t just that friend for me but also so many other people” and I could low key imagine her flouncing to the wake and doing the whole “my best friend” routine and saying how much he helped her be a better person and she owes her success to him, he’s always looking over her like it’s some kind of grief and life improvement competition. But then being super condescending to his other friends.
That's him, her "best friend " & he overdosed on E's but she doesn't do drugs...
Ok.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah that would’ve been him I would imagine. It really irritated me as she turned up late then was ushered in quickly as she needed one of the seats because she was going to be talking about him, which she did. In the papers, it was ‘Vicky leads the mourners’; it certainly wasn’t as she turned up late, just before the service was due to start. Her sister couldn’t wait to light up a ciggie outside either…

Oh and more free food! Not declared yet again so I’ve reported him to the ASA yet again 😡

3AAB23EB-7BDE-4541-BFBB-A280945F95E3.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah that would’ve been him I would imagine. It really irritated me as she turned up late then was ushered in quickly as she needed one of the seats because she was going to be talking about him, which she did. In the papers, it was ‘Vicky leads the mourners’; it certainly wasn’t as she turned up late, just before the service was due to start. Her sister couldn’t wait to light up a ciggie outside either…

Oh and more free food! Not declared yet again so I’ve reported him to the ASA yet again 😡

View attachment 1115670
That's a revolting amount of food for 2 people.Beggy little creep.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 1115670
Are they actually for real! How do TWO people need all that food? They are vile the pair of them. Bubbly to go with it as well. They make me sick, especially with all that's going on at the moment. They have probably sent it because head has the boohoo's over a bit of a backlash on her pathetic posts.
Talk about a pair of absolute BEGS 🤢🤮

Reactions: 10
Surely Mother Hen shouldn’t be sharing videos of other children at that fake kiddies shopping play thing? Also, can’t unsee the child pushing her trolley through with the attitude of a “any freebies?” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This really upsets me because I regularly get afternoon tea kits sent to my house through piglets pantry (if you haven’t tried I would highly recommend) but this has totally put me ordering off them again, must find new replacement carrot cakes 😂

Interesting posts on the company Facebook page!
Yeah just had a read; so people are waiting for replies and orders and this Beggy Mitchell gets free stuff delivered. I’d be raging if that was me

Reactions: 5
Hey guys new account here :) have been on tattle for a while but thought I’d finally make an appearance haha

I have a friend who’s boyfriend’s uncle dated VP for a while. VP visited their family for Christmas and my friend’s boyfriend had no clue who she was or how ‘famous’ she was. Apparently she directly asked him “do you know who I am” and he said no. So for Christmas she gave every family member (including the grandparents) her BOOK and signed it. She said “now you can read and learn who I am”. Also my friend told me her boyfriend and his family thought she was so so rude and annoyingly loud and just wanted her gone

Unreal ahahahhahaah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I see they finally have an obedience trainer in for the dog. Probably gifted of course.
Why have they left it so late milo is 1!! 😡😡 it really irritates me everyone knows you need to start training as soon as possible for it to stay for life. Why get a dog if you can’t even be bothered to train it without a #gifted expert it’s not rocket science!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.