Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she’s on a muggle train, must’ve forgotten to beg for a taxi home from the airport!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s insane she even had the cheek to have a make up line called no filter beauty! I want to know what her MUA mate thinks as she must think the use of filters contradicts the name.
And I’ll be honest she’s pretty when she’s not being fake with all the bloody alien filters. When she has children, is she going to be preaching love your skin but yeh whack a filter on. I genuinely feel for our new generation of kids as they believe that THAT is what they’re supposed to look like and the real world view is ugly.

Reactions: 16
And she shows her real face in all it’s glory so what is the point of the filter???
This sun damage is appalling.
1AD51C05-F3D9-4F4A-B614-8BDF98D71A56.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her skin is absolutely dreadful, if mine was like that I would be getting it checked out, esp the mole beside her nose. She looks like she never bothers with SPF.

Reactions: 10
Best thing is she’s advertising skincare. Her skin looks so thirsty. Bet she doesn’t use half of those products she’s had gifted and just roughly wipes bits off with a baby wipe. It’s why her lashes look scabby when she’s unfiltered.

Reactions: 7
And she shows her real face in all it’s glory so what is the point of the filter???
This sun damage is appalling. View attachment 1085604
She tries to make out that her unfiltered pictures are no make up, and the filtered pictures are her ‘after’ pictures once she’s done her make up. Yes ok Vicki - make up can help, but it doesn’t morph you into a complexly new person!

Reactions: 11
The thing is Vicky is naturally an attractive woman physically she was the it girl on Geordie shore. Her problem is that she doesn’t take care of herself at all rubbish food and alcohol so she looks years older than what she is. It’s catching up with her massively. You may have been able to bounce back from it at 21 but 35 is a different kettle of fish

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wish she would address whether or not she’s had that angry looking scabby mole looked at ok her nose, otherwise it gives me anxiety why she hasn’t picked it off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah what shame: shouldn’t have gone on a free holiday then before an important day ❤

DA4DE1C9-4EF6-4E6B-BA8A-A40479FCF59C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think today is going to be a toss up between a “tired little bear/mole/ some other woodland creature” post or something cryptic about how the day is hard. Probs wants to save the reasoning for her documentary on how everything is her dads fault alcoholism.

I think today is going to be a toss up between a “tired little bear/mole/ some other woodland creature” post or something cryptic about how the day is hard. Probs wants to save the reasoning for her documentary on how everything is her dads fault alcoholism.
Yep; not too hard though eh Vicks when you’ve had a free holiday, discounted ring and an engagement party on a boat in Dubai in between losing him and the funeral 🤔

My heart bleeds for the poor little thing. It’s tough getting everything gifted and constantly being on holiday. Sadly some of us haven’t been away since pre-covid and have responsibilities. I might start a go fund me to help send her on another freebie break she looks like she needs it 🙄

• Haha
So, will she have hair and make up done for the funeral??? Will there be a ballon arch at the wake?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.