Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said,she's going to want to get married quickly.Most people would want to take a breath and just enjoy being engaged for a while, but she knows she has to lock Aircan down fast before he changes his mind.

Hes
he's only 28 WTF 🤯 he looks older..
Yeah,most of us thought he was pushing 40 until recently.

Reactions: 11
Like I said,she's going to want to get married quickly.Most people would want to take a breath and just enjoy being engaged for a while, but she knows she has to lock Aircan down fast before he changes his mind.

Yeah,most of us thought he was pushing 40 until recently.
This is going to be like the Stormzy is 72 years old being 72 thing all over again lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lovely title for the new thread by the way.

Vicky will have nearly choked on her freebie food when she logged on and saw the “old” 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such a massive hypocrite. She must really dislike her real self. Such a strange way to live. Spending ages on each photo to smooth,tan, give herself bigger lips, cat eyes, a tiny nose etc etc. She’s just normal looking, but loves the attention she gets when she looks like an alien. Messed up. It needs a disclaimer. I’ve got daughters and it doesn’t matter if she puts on stupid pictures of herself looking like a goat to keep it real. Damage is already done, kids wanna look like this and have massive insecurities. Urgh, hate it all.

Took one for the team and downloaded this app. She must use the most severe filter on it. I’ve applied it on the photos. Fake!!
I can’t get over these, how can she do that to herself? I wonder if he ever gets a shock when seeing the difference between the pics and reality?

These too

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is Ercan still on Instagram or have I been blocked by the midget? It shows as user not found. May have told him to give his freebies to people who need them. Oops

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Breaking news! Another unfiltered pic of Vicky and her fiancé discovered by National paper…
D216EFE5-307C-4D0B-85AA-0AA7F6D80313.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Why can she not speak without sniffing and slurping?!!! She is absolutely repulsive.
So many voices, so many faces, so many personalities. In GS she sounded like a full on bloke. What is this pathetic, cutesy little baby voice she has adopted? It's not cute, it's deplorable. What a 'woman'.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why can she not speak without sniffing and slurping?!!! She is absolutely repulsive.
So many voices, so many faces, so many personalities. In GS she sounded like a full on bloke. What is this pathetic, cutesy little baby voice she has adopted? It's not cute, it's deplorable. What a 'woman'.....
The baby voice isn’t a recent thing. She does it every time she’s “in love.” They used to take the piss out of her for it on GS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooh and someone came on here to say the funeral was on Friday so she’ll be home then back up North with Mammy P as chauffeur. Poster on prev thread said they’re out with airhead this weekend so will have some tea ☕
I can't believe she doesn't drive! Does he? Ideal opportunity for a gifted car.

Reactions: 3
I don't think they will get married. Ercan will ditch Vicky before she makes it down the aisle.
Also her engagement ring looks tacky, her rotten fingernails don't do it any favours either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she looks bad without a filter, and this is why it’s so annoying/stupid that she uses one as she’s perfectly fine without. She gets aesthetic work done, but yet why bother as she clearly isn’t happy with herself even then. If she wants to use a filter, fine - no skin off anyone’s nose, you do you hun - but it’s the audacity of claiming she’s so empowering, keeping it real, ambassador for women endorsing self love etc, when she is filtering her images to high heaven that gets my back up. It’s basically being as fake as her pictures.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.