Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally is getting engaged and married for Instagram engagement. That’s it. It’s soooo sad. Next will be the baby they struggle to conceive and after that the divorce.
You're assuming they'll make it to the actual wedding.... I have my doubts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd love to know how Air Can's side of the family are reacting to the news.I don't see him re-posting any congratulatory messages from them. :sneaky:
I’m sure they always dreamt of him growing up to become unemployed and marrying a Z lister who turns nasty without a moments notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You're assuming they'll make it to the actual wedding.... I have my doubts 🤣
There’ll be no hanging around here….gifted hen do to ocean beach in Ibiza obviously, then she’ll have those little legs down the aisle before you can say boo…everything is probably already organised and all the freebies lined up…done and dusted before the year is out…she wont be giving him the chance to change his mind
I’m still surprised at the lack of magazine reveal though

Reactions: 13
There’ll be no hanging around here….gifted hen do to ocean beach in Ibiza obviously, then she’ll have those little legs down the aisle before you can say boo…everything is probably already organised and all the freebies lined up…done and dusted before the year is out…she wont be giving him the chance to change his mind
I’m still surprised at the lack of magazine reveal though
Exactly.She will not tolerate the humiliation of a third failed engagement.She' ll drag him down the aisle kicking and screaming if she has to.

Reactions: 17
Such a huge song and dance over an engagement. She will feel such an idiot if he gets cold feet.

Which I reckon he will.

Reactions: 9
And the fact for months she’s been acting like she doesn’t know if he ever will propose at all on her daft tik toks eetc
The jeweller was tagged...that ring was either gifted or given a 70% discount..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m finding it hard to believe that she chose that brown outfit on the day she knew he was proposing, it’s hideous. Looks like something that cost a tenner from select in the 90s!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine spending 200k on a ring (according to DM) but staying in a #gifted hotel and eating #gifted food. It's amoral to me and makes me sick.

Reactions: 15
Imagine spending 200k on a ring (according to DM) but staying in a #gifted hotel and eating #gifted food. It's amoral to me and makes me sick.
Imagine letting everyone know it costs 200k and slapping it all over Instagram with her exact location. She is no Kim K but remember what happened to her with her ring. Theft target right there. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 19
Hey this was me, myself & few my friends will be out with ercan this weekend for a catch up, I'll fill this thread in with the gossip about "Dubai, & the engagement, amongst other news by end weekend" hold tight.
What do you think about this engagement?

Makes sense now why she started doing those wanting to get married TikToks. She knew she wouldn’t look too desperate because she had already got the ring picked and chosen how / when he’d propose. It’s all about publicity. Hardly screams lasting love!

Reactions: 11
Hey this was me, myself & few my friends will be out with ercan this weekend for a catch up, I'll fill this thread in with the gossip about "Dubai, & the engagement, amongst other news by end weekend" hold tight.
Oh we will all be waiting patiently 😂😂

I’m sure they always dreamt of him growing up to become unemployed and marrying a Z lister who turns nasty without a moments notice.
She’s every mothers nightmare for her son

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe for a nano-second that ring was £200K. There is just no way. Maybe £2-£5k. Maybe she had the previous rings melted down some way and reimagined for the new one.

It’s actually unreal when you think of being on hols or even just out for a meal, and the time comes to ask the staff for your bill. She never has to do that: like never. No bill reaches her table. Does she ever even leave a tip for those serving her the freebies.

Reactions: 16
Such a huge song and dance over an engagement. She will feel such an idiot if he gets cold feet.

Which I reckon he will.
Oh I don't know about that- he lives quite the life with her: a £1.2 million pound house, luxurious holidays, and he doesn't even work so I'm guessing he loves the lifestyle and will stay with her for that.

Besides, he can always leave. It's when you have a baby that you are usually tied together for life in some way....though I'm fairly sure she will push hard for that next as she certainly seems a lot more into him than he is her 😳

Reactions: 8
Oh I don't know about that- he lives quite the life with her: a £1.2 million pound house, luxurious holidays, and he doesn't even work so I'm guessing he loves the lifestyle and will stay with her for that.

Besides, he can always leave. It's when you have a baby that you are usually tied together for life in some way....though I'm fairly sure she will push hard for that next as she certainly seems a lot more into him than he is her 😳
Yep,he's not going anywhere.The little fella has really landed on is feet.Free house,free food,free holidays.Obviously the downside is that he has to live with Vicky, but I'm guessing he will tolerate that to maintain his lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Such a shame she has manky brown claws in the pics. She didn't think it through

Does he not work???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.