Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got what she wanted then…I mean congrats 😂

We all had our suspicions he popped the question.,. To be honest I expected a more elaborate proposal.

thought she would have kept it quiet for a mag deal
There will defo be a magazine deal

Why does she have to be SO LOUD?? All that hootin' and hollerin' and HORRIBLE singing! How can anyone stand being in her company for more than 5 minutes? GO ON SON! 😖
Her voice goes right through me 😡

Reactions: 4
Oh god here we go, she’ll be on the bet for gifted wedding stuff next!! Whose taking the photos of the proposal? Can they do anything without it being for Instagram?! It’s desperately sad. I genuinely don’t believe she is happy with him, he seems like he totally uses her for all the free tit. Mind Vicky once the marriage is sealed half that precious house of yours will finally be his!!

Reactions: 15
Crash diet makes sense now - she wanted to be skinny body confident in her engagement pics!
Wonder why it has her taken them so long to share the news? Surely a magazine deal, they have had so many opportunities to show off the ring but chosen not to!
No1 prob engaging on her posts

Oh god here we go, she’ll be on the bet for gifted wedding stuff next!! Whose taking the photos of the proposal? Can they do anything without it being for Instagram?! It’s desperately sad. I genuinely don’t believe she is happy with him, he seems like he totally uses her for all the free tit. Mind Vicky once the marriage is sealed half that precious house of yours will finally be his!!
Unless she gets a pre nup?

You know full well that the entirety of the proposal was all her/ instructions via her communicated by her mum. Probably a gifted ring / funded by Vicky, gifted holiday, gifted dinner- probably told him exactly where to get down on one knee whilst also instructing his mate Chris who must have been the camera man. When this goes tits up she’ll ask herself why and I reckon a big part will be down to Ercan having 0 say, independence or opportunity to do things his way. Wtf is the point of a relationship if you don’t have equal decision making and autonomy.

Reactions: 21
He’s an idiot for caving in. Clearly the gifted life style is worth it!
She’s gunna be even more insufferable now 🙄
Also they’ve literally not spent a moment alone the entire holiday and that’s not exactly promising for their relationship if they just got engaged!

Reactions: 12
Vicky will still be paying the 0% interest payments on the ring long after he’s gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the breathing in for the photo. Hun, your rib cage doesn’t actually show like that when you’re not posing. Urgh. So over the fakeness.
to be fair and I’m not her biggest fan, my rib cage does this no matter what I do, I have flared ribs, they stick out and I look ribby what ever I do

Reactions: 1
She’s had more fiancés than I’ve had jobs 🙄 god, she’s insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s an idiot for caving in. Clearly the gifted life style is worth it!
She’s gunna be even more insufferable now 🙄
Also they’ve literally not spent a moment alone the entire holiday and that’s not exactly promising for their relationship if they just got engaged!
exactly this! Whether it’s the dj, mario or whoever they are on theyacht with today.

It just doesn’t feel real, all for the gram and engagement - Jake quickenden did this last year.

Reactions: 12
Imagine wanting to be with her for rest of your life. I’d rather die lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really don't know what made me think this. Well apart from assuming Sticky Vicky had at least some morals, even if she is partial to the odd shag on the telly. But I thought 'Vickys Vacays' was her business name in the pyramid scheme she joined. And her main stream of income (if she can flog any). But it looks like she doesn't make an income. But has free holidays instead. Her lifestyle is extremely odd. She doesn't seem to bring in cash. But live off other people's hard work. Free clothes, free food, free hair dos', free beauty treatments. Even free Wenzels sausage rolls. Is the storage warehouse she dosses on the floor with her short arsed lodger even hers? Or is that #gifted. She really is the Freebie Queen

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.