Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poolgirl30

Oh my God why would you brag about getting a PCR test and saying thank you for sorting it out for me. Probably the worst freebie in history. You have to be particularly baggy To post thank you like this to your account

**Beggy!!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t believe for a nano-second that ring was £200K. There is just no way. Maybe £2-£5k. Maybe she had the previous rings melted down some way and reimagined for the new one.

It’s actually unreal when you think of being on hols or even just out for a meal, and the time comes to ask the staff for your bill. She never has to do that: like never. No bill reaches her table. Does she ever even leave a tip for those serving her the freebies.

RunningMum

I am dying !!!! 'The greatest love story ever told' Oh my god and it's all freebies. Sorry but this is gold.

• Haha

Cosmicpixiesb

Maybe the beach / roses / photo was just the little guy reviewing his annual contract with her.
Free marching powder for her and he gets to continue posing as her bf enjoying all the freebies.

• Haha

JEndontgetoutmuch

She’s always out eating delicious food in restaurants. Her step count is absolutely shite for 2hr walks with the dog. Chats shit. So how is she losing weight? Something doesn’t add up. Now she wants everyone to validate her.

Lol.Somebody's pissed because they're not getting many likes on their photo's.It's because we're all jealous haterz and she hopes "we heal".Patronizing cow. :sneaky:
Dear lord 🤣🤣 what a load of tosh
If she ever posted anything she wasn’t getting paid for or been gifted I might consider it but I also go to work and can’t keep up with all the s**t she posts. Sorry that must be my jealousy coming out off to heal myself now by liking some Instagram posts

MrsVonDarkness

Vicky has a sad existence. I don't think she has a life, she just exists in this weird world which isn't real. I would feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a beggy twat.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Imagine being next to her in a restaurant or bar. I’d honestly have to move. There’s having fun and then there’s just being drunk and obnoxious.

RandomSpy

Honestly can't get over how stupid that picture looks. So so obviously photoshopped to within an inch of it's life. She looks like she has stuck her bitchy head on someone else's body. Although the ugly legs and hobbit feet are still in full effect. Ran home after such a tiresome day at work to go and pose awkwardly on a hot tub and then spend 2 hours getting it insta ready to unleash on the world in a desperate bid to get her absent boyfriend's attention. Oh and she has finally acknowledged that the stay is #gifted. Beggy twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

RandomSpy

Ffs her 1st tiktok and she's begging for a proposal, get over it or propose to him yourself.
Jesus....look at her face!
Imagine if he doesn't propose. How stupid will she look then. The desperation at this point is nauseating. They hardly spend any time together.
She should change her name by deed poll, simply to BEG.

• Haha

merlot

Chatty Member
🤮🤢🤪 I can't believe nobody has mentioned this claw monstrosity!!!
I don't think she has one single redeeming or nice thing about her.
She's just 100 % grim

What the fuck possesses her to get that butt ugly colour every time and more so to look at her horrible claws & think "ooh that's a nice shot I'll story the fuck out of that!"
She'sa fucking idiot

Screenshot_20220131-015440.png

Last edited:
  • Sick

LaraQ

VIP Member
The begging Olympics starts now and she's been training for this all of her life.The #gifted wedding dress,venue,catering,Air Can's suit etc etc etc.You think she'll be paying for any of that shit?.And of course the ring is discounted,there's no way her "fiancee" could afford it,he barely works.

• Angry

Webster1357

VIP Member
Well I think shes a slut & she should be ashamed.
Shagging 4 different lads ON TELEVISION. Both she and they are all slags.
Slut shaming? Nice of you.

Her having sex on TV and how many people she'd done it with is not the problem and it does not make her a slut

Sez99

VIP Member

"Felt like such a bellend taking this pic" :rolleyes: Still only got 21,000 likes tho.
I’ve literally came here straight from the Daily Mail post lol. I don’t follow this girl at all but every so often she would come up on my insta community feed and I always felt so sorry for her because the posts were always breakdowns about how ugly and fat she felt, the fake pressure of social media and how no one looks like the pictures they put up etc.
AND THEN SHE GOES AND PUTS UP THIS BULLSHIT !!!!!!

She does in her fuckin shite look like this !! I don’t doubt the weight loss but this is not what she looks like at all, we all know it. And she’ll get papped fat again in a matter of months and cry it in again.
Twat.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Yeah that’s v strange! I hadn’t spotted that

Oh deffo especially as the jewellers have dropped her in it by saying they both designed it… how embarrassing having to plan your own thing
Just seen the jewellers post… erm so what’s the big song and dance, emotional time at the beach about then?!
If you design a ring before the proposal why are you so overwhelmed etc when he actually proposes?! It’s not a surprise at all?

so fake

you smashed it… or he smashed it which is it 🤦‍♀️
C986DD1A-8E22-4211-87FA-922969137EAC.png

DD06399D-C159-48EA-9B20-9F3A755EF5B1.png

• Haha
  • Angry