Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Me123x

Chatty Member
The baby girl filter just blows my mind That she uses it for literally every story. I’m starting to think she’s used it so much she actually believes this is how she looks now lol! Seriously tho how can someone use such a face altering filter on EVERY story, then preach about being real… how can people not see through her BS

Reactions: 16

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
711016D7-8225-4E04-B6DE-A7DF0D4625EF.png
Lol she’s forced him to do a post and he’s done a half arsed version calling her my lovely, when I was with my ex who I had fallen out of love with I would say generic things like this, it’s so obvious 😂

Tbh though I’m not surprised he doesn’t considering her cringey as fuck tick tok she just posted

Last edited:
  • Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
So on her VP page it’s a gifted stay then on Vickys Vacays it’s a PR stay and she’s saying she booked it. Nah love, they have given you a free Sunday night as it’s the cheapest of the week (I work in hotels) but god knows why they’ve done it free…

View attachment 1044056View attachment 1044057
God game jessy besoin has a lot to answer for for bringing this bloody tongue thing back! Ugh put it away you hideous toad.

And upon reading some more of the comments from the DM, here are some of the best (IMO).

Attachments

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
The thing is they’ve been together for three years and she’s made it totally clear it’s what she wants. If ercan knows he’s going to be with her for the rest of his life why hasn’t he done it? Simple enough he doesn’t want to. If men want someone, they make sure they know it

Reactions: 15

Rahrah

As someone built like Vicky, with the same stumpy legs I agree her legs won’t look like that, no real thigh gap and they will be v flabby. I don’t mind being flabby, but Vicky definitely has not come to terms with her genetic legacy. It’s shame as she is attractive, terrible personality but attractive.

• Haha
So it’s confirmed she organised the room and it took 3 different companies to arrange that embarrassing display. I wonder how many skulled their heads off the tv goin in.
Vick is it not a tiny bit stupid that you’ve had gifted hair, make up, and outfit and you STILL can’t appear on stories without the babydoll filter. It’s not saying much for your confidence in those professionals doin all that work on you.

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
E10EC431-42A6-4822-9779-DF66FA45D113.png

sorry surely this is absolute bullshit? Gunna look into whether she’s making false claims on this cause I don’t believe that for a second

• Wow

Cosmicpixiesb

Boyfriend #gifted
Fake friends #gifted
Pointless tat #gifted

Well if she comes back with a ton of designer gear we all know what she's been doing out there 🤢

• Haha
How many times has she been engaged now? This is a money grab for Ercan and a way to get back into the papers for her and fight the insta "trolls" who can see right through her relationship, no more no less. She's the same scumbag she was on GS who wouldn't know a healthy relationship if it hit her in the face. I give it six months from here before he's caught cheating - it all blows up - Vicky's on Loose Women sobbing about her heartbreak.

I’ve been with my fella nearly 6 years. It’s never gonna happen for me. He’s a commitment phobe. Shit but true. I used to want it, always little remarks but up until 2 years ago I’ve just stopped. Not even arsed anymore, a ring won’t change anything for us. I think if he asked me now I’d say no - wouldn’t feel right! She just stinks of desperation - probably cos every other fella has proposed she thinks it’s a right. Really can’t get over her braggy posts alately. Makes out she’s all for the “real” image whilst being one of the most superficial lasses on Insta. Pissing about with full make up & hair on a beach, what a joke.
Im with my partner almost 15 years and he doesn't want to get married either. It's not the end of the world, it won't change anything for us either. She's put that post up today but still filtered the "real" photo. I wish people would wake up. She's not real, she's fake inside and out. Wish people like her would just disappear. I don't know how anyone can find her relevant.

I went to Dubai a couple of years ago. I brought my make up and hair straighteners and honestly it was such a waste of time. I was sweating from places I didn't know could 🙈🤣 it was soooo hot. The humidity was unbelievable. In saying that, it's probably cooler at this time of year. But no matter how much money I had, I'd never go on holiday to sit and take 1000s of selfies with a full face of make up and hair done. Why bother going on holiday if you're going to sit on your phone all the time and post filtered selfies? Roll on the day when her, Miss greedy and hinch come crashing down.

Last edited:

bananabutter

VIP Member
Now I think about it, isn’t it weird that they’ve spent their “engagement moon” with their friends? If that were me, I’d want us to really enjoy being together in the moment alone for as long as possible without so many other people being involved.

Also, I’m sorry but in her latest picture that ring just looks like a piece of glass. It’s also too big where is a wedding band going to fit? Or does she subconsciously also know she isn’t going to get that far

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Imagine spending 200k on a ring (according to DM) but staying in a #gifted hotel and eating #gifted food. It's amoral to me and makes me sick.

HarJR289

Chatty Member
Oh man. I had to duck out of the Elle Darby threads when her dogs started getting called ugly. Even as a mother, I can cope with kids getting called ugly but as a lab dog mum I can’t cope with a dog getting called ugly. 🤣🙈

exception; Henry Hinch - that dog is one entitled prick 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Bingo, I think. If you’re not vaccinated there’s restriction on travel between islands and a higher risk of having to quarantine if their numbers go up, or something like that.
This woman advertises bloody everything which is going on with her body, so I’m sure we’d all remember her bragging about doing her bit for the NHS and country by being vaxxed. We’ve not heard a peep from her.
And every bloody toilet dwelling celeb seems to go to the Maldives. Totally puts me off wanting to go there (used to be one of my bucket list places, not anymore) in case you have to put up with this lot. I’d rather holiday in bloody swamp.

• Haha

Me123x

Chatty Member
Has anyone ever tried that baby girl filter she uses constantly??? I was so shocked, it literally changes your whole face to the point my friends would be wondering who it was if I used it lol!!!! What a weirdo she is always posting about being real but that’s her go to filter

• Haha

RandomSpy

This will be break up weight loss. So obvious something is going on. She has turned the comments off now. There was a time when Ercan would comment something endearing on a post like that. Not anymore. The tide is turning. Cue the tabloid barrage of 'my heartbreak weight loss' bullshit incoming....won't be long.

Look at her...it ain’t walking the dog that caused the weight loss! 😳😳😳

View attachment 1018990
Same legs and midriff? I don't think so.

Attachments

• Haha

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
A quote from the DM (🤮🤮)
Vicky recently told The Sun how she felt 'ready' to marry her boyfriend, just a month before he popped the question.

She said: 'I do think I'm getting to that stage that I'm ready to make that commitment to someone – not just anyone ... Ercan.

'I'm not sending pictures of engagement rings or anything like that, I'm just really content. Yes marriage would be nice but it's not going to affect how happy I am.'

• Haha