Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

merlot

Chatty Member
Oh god poor aircan - I bet she's prepped "mammypatto" to big her up & "subtly" put the pressure on for him to propose.
I wonder why he's gone on a retreat with his girlfriend's mother.. Bit odd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Some of the comments really made me lol. Saw one that said “I was told you couldn’t outtrain a bad diet hmmm” the subtle shade there. It’s also sad to see everyone asking for her secret to weight loss. She knew what she was doing when she started sharing “mean comments”. She wants to everyone to say how skinny she looks/ how much weight she’s lost. Cocaine is not a real diet Vicky.

RandomSpy

A true representation of what they both actually look like 🤣.
Wow. Even Airhead looks haggered without the filters. She looks absolutely NOTHIING like her filtered unreality. How can she possibly think she looks anything like that when in reality she looks like a piggy eyed foot 😳

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
I have a feeling this picture is more than just a different angle or pose!
She really is a walking contradiction. How is it ok for her to use Facetune this much and use that “Babygirl” Instagram filter almost exclusively on her stories and then post that patronising nonsense on her grid trying to convince herself that all she does is stretch a bit and suck in her tummy sometimes to get a good photo. How about do the insta vs reality with the filter she uses. It’s those types of subtle things that are the most damaging. Her insta vs reality posts are so extreme that you can’t take them seriously but it’s the touch ups she tries to hide are the worst.
I honestly think it should be illegal to use these filters without at least declaring it.The damage they are doing to the psychological well being of young girls is incalculable.Fuckin hypocrite.

• Heart

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Wow I am flabbergasted 😮 why the fuck has she said I’m so happy with how this look came together, who describes what they are wearing to a pool as a fucking look?!! I just fucking throw on a baggy T-shirt over my bikini and off we go

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand why he stays. Surely money and holidays don’t really bring you happiness if you have to go with someone you don’t care for? Imagine, he could be in a relationship with someone he loves and wants to spend his life with but in reality he’s wasting time on someone he doesn’t really like. It speaks volumes when they first got together he was all over her in all his stories posting about how lucky he was to have her and now he doesn’t even acknowledge her.

Toiletbrushzoflo

Hate to put it out there I reckon she suffers with some type of eating disorder or she’s constantly on the coke there is no way she can eat all what she shows and drinks and be that thin when her body has a tendency to pile it on :/

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Why does she always do that ‘huh huh huh huh’ like woody the fucking woodpecker then puts her face in the camera like a fucking gurning melt saying ‘so guys I just wanted to jump on here and say’ for the love of god this woman drives me insane, I feel bad saying I don’t think he loves her at all but I honestly don’t think he does

• Haha
Why are all her modelling shots so deeply cringe 😫 awful dated outfits, caked on makeup, freeman’s catalogue poses. GIVE IT UP GURLLLL 🤪

• Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
The DM are totally trolling by running a feature that claims that she’s ‘channelling Audrey Hepburn’ 🥺 this comment made me lol:
Omg I’ve just been reading them too. Particularly love the one that says “here today, gurn tomorrow.” PMSL at that, contender for next title thread

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Little man certainly seems to be living his best life with the lads bless him. Thanks to his Sugar Mammy bringing in the freebies.

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
She probably had to do a food shop as M&S haven’t gifted her a hamper this week. It’s a tough life being a beggy bitch. #thoughtsandprayersforvicky

• Haha
Reactions: 16

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
The balloons hanging down look like bloody tampons for Christ sake. At least leave the strings off em man. Or put a heart shaped arch over the bed. That’s just sheer awful.

• Haha
  • Heart

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I reckon she’ll be married pretty quickly, an engagement won’t be enough commitment seeing as her last engagements didn’t mean she wouldn’t get dumped or cheated on. As soon as she can get everything gifted she’ll be marching him up the aisle

Me123x

Chatty Member
Massive difference between your boyfriend getting a rough idea of the ring you like and then surprising you with it......this dickhead sat down with the designers and designed (and paid for) the whole thing then made out it was a romantic surprise!

As for the laughing and sobbing on camera claiming to be "overwhelmed"- she is a drama graduate and she put on the performance of her life there 🤣
And the fact for months she’s been acting like she doesn’t know if he ever will propose at all on her daft tik toks eetc