Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have a feeling this picture is more than just a different angle or pose!
She really is a walking contradiction. How is it ok for her to use Facetune this much and use that “Babygirl” Instagram filter almost exclusively on her stories and then post that patronising nonsense on her grid trying to convince herself that all she does is stretch a bit and suck in her tummy sometimes to get a good photo. How about do the insta vs reality with the filter she uses. It’s those types of subtle things that are the most damaging. Her insta vs reality posts are so extreme that you can’t take them seriously but it’s the touch ups she tries to hide are the worst.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Rach88

VIP Member
To be honest I have several feelings about this.

My mother is a recovering alcoholic, she has suffered horrific trauma in her life and I am incredibly proud of her for all of work she has done on herself and is coming up to three years sober. That’s not to say that having an alcoholic mother wasn’t incredibly difficult growing up at times, but I would NEVER share her struggles publicly, humiliate her and discuss the impact it had on me to an audience as no doubt Vicky will do. There’s not enough money in the world. It’s not her story to tell, perhaps her father would benefit from keeping his life private.

Secondly, she is the epitome of the culture that glamorises boozing to excess and making it normal to drink every night of the week in Geordie shore so again, not the right person to comment on it. Her values change according to her latest payslip. If she felt that strongly about that sort of culture and feared alcoholism itself seeing what it did to her father she never would have joined a shore like GS.

Finally, if again she felt this way about alcohol then why does she still drink all the time now? She hasn’t had a drink out of her hand for the last three or four days posting about her hangovers and that’s just off the top of my head. She hasn’t changed at all. This documentary has missed the mark having her at the forefront. She’s a hypocrite, an opportunist and is willing to drag her fathers issues in a documentary for her own self-serving purpose. If you ever read this Vicky, shame on you.
Massive well done to your mum my stepdad is in recovery and I'm almost 9 months sober and clean myself after struggling with misuse issues since I was 12 recovery is rough and you have to work on it every single day she is part of the problem she glamorises it in every single way just because it's a legal drug does not mean it's not damaging I'm not sure what she's trying to do here it's insulting for those suffering and recovering sorry that her dad also has issues I am but I don't feel he wanted his story out there I'm all for alcohol abuse being highlighted but this just no she's done this for herself and I agree with every point you've made its disgusting but she won't feel ashamed she's got what she wanted out of it exposure even if it's only a tiny bit

• Heart

JEndontgetoutmuch

That bedroom is soulless.
She gets people to do everything for her. She’s so stressed about not living an insta life for acceptance in this influencer world. Everything she does is just for likes. I can imagine her smiling at the camera and then back to somber face. Her life is like an episode of black mirror. This is her job. I could not be arsed.

WeefBellington

VIP Member

The meal definitely wasn't free because she tagged everything but the restaurant. :sneaky: No wonder she's so pissed off,she had to pay for her own shit for once(I'm guessing Air Can didn't put his hand in his pocket).
New face .. who dis? She’s such a fucking tramp, shit night because she had to pay.. fuck off you fat jawed prick

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
That quote on VickysVacays "It shows the lovely little bastard is thinking of marrying me".So desperate and embarrassing.He probably told her the Maldives would be a better location for their Honeymoon just to get her to shut the fuck up.

• Wow

Edrych

He’s an idiot for caving in. Clearly the gifted life style is worth it!
She’s gunna be even more insufferable now 🙄
Also they’ve literally not spent a moment alone the entire holiday and that’s not exactly promising for their relationship if they just got engaged!
Thing is though he's living his best life with his sugar mama.
Getting engaged keeps her happy and keeps the freebies flying.
And then if he does marry her and they do break up (unless she gets a pre-nup) then he gets half her stuff.
So either way he is winning when you think about it. As annoying as she is, she allows him to lead a freebie life and for some people thats all they really want.

lorri b111

Chatty Member
So I’m sad to say I borrowed her book from my library! It was in my eye line at the check out area so I took one for the team.

She says on the first page she doesn’t know the secret to happy! Then all she does is whine about she’s been hard done to (all because of how she was portrayed in Geordie Shore and MTV made her work when she needed to rest which resulted in her assaulting someone) and has gone down the route of alcoholism, being addicted to exercise and people pleasing. Says she’s this really sweet, salt of the earth girl who’d rather be with her friends than at celeb events. Bollocks love you love a freebie and never stop bragging about your designer gear.

had to laugh when she talks about her periods and says that they were a taboo subject in her house growing up! She never bloody shuts up about them now.

it’s like the book she did a few years ago and all she’s done is regurgitate the contents from that with some shite the speakmans and her life coach has told her. All in all it’s a bag of crap. False advertising.
Dear god she really is a clown. If it wasn’t for Geordie shore she would be an unknown entity like the rest of us, and if she’s talking about alcoholism then why is she out steaming every wkend, and she would go to the opening of an envelope if it got her more likes on insta

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
"I work really hard to create an environment of honesty and authenticity.Not only do I not take myself too seriously and constantly post thirsty stuff like this".I just fuckin can't with her.She is forever posting thirsty shit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Why does she have to be SO LOUD?? All that hootin' and hollerin' and HORRIBLE singing! How can anyone stand being in her company for more than 5 minutes? GO ON SON! 😖

• Sick

tellmewhy

VIP Member
This is what social media has done to people. Everyone standing in the swimming pool with their phones filming it and posing for pics. Put your phones down and enjoy being in the moment, you dont have to show everyone what your about to eat either. These are the last people I would go on holiday with, they all look like 🔔 🔚s
Looks like something out of black mirror