Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ASAnigel

VIP Member
He’s an idiot for caving in. Clearly the gifted life style is worth it!
She’s gunna be even more insufferable now 🙄
Also they’ve literally not spent a moment alone the entire holiday and that’s not exactly promising for their relationship if they just got engaged!

Reactions: 12

geordiegirl

VIP Member
So apparently they didn’t have a good night at that place… what a shame… strange when they have to pay for something it doesn’t taste or be as nice but when it’s gifted… oh, best thing in the world!!

Webster1357

VIP Member
Zzzzz is she writing a dissertation? Who actually has time to write such mind numbing shit
Becoming an auntie is not really your own achievement, or a sign you've grown up. Some kids are born with nieces and nephews (ask the Radford's lol). She's obsessed with that kid!

LaraQ

VIP Member
She went for a casual dinner with Mammy P and Air Can and she needed to get her hair and make up done for that?.Such a bizarre woman.

RandomSpy

No. No one has been asking where you got that ugly tracksuit from. You just wanted another opportunity to remind everyone that you're making yourself look even more pathetic on TikTok. Desperately trying to get your engagement up. The tide is turning. People are beginning to see right through her bullshit.
I can believe she lived in it all week though the smelly cow.
Wonder what's going on with Ercan? That PT she was with is up north isn't he?

View attachment 1061567Lol she’s forced him to do a post and he’s done a half arsed version calling her my lovely, when I was with my ex who I had fallen out of love with I would say generic things like this, it’s so obvious 😂

Tbh though I’m not surprised he doesn’t considering her cringey as fuck tick tok she just posted
Also she hasn’t reposted it, or made any mention of Aircan or it being their Valentines. I wonder if she’ll have set up a #gifted balloon arch and cadged a load of free food and cakes for a big reveal later to make it look like Aircan has made an effort 🤔

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
Shes like a teenage girl “MINE MINE MINE” little legs isn’t a possession Vicky 😒😒😒
I dunno why she think anyone else wants him anyway, she can’t summon up anything nice to say about him but assumes every other woman wants what she’s got..:

mgmhs

🤣🤣 Came here for this! Does she not realise how desperate she comes across… if she’s got to hint and pressure him on the daily then he clearly has no interest in putting a ring on her finger 🤦🏻‍♀️

What’s with the pulling down of the bikini bottoms with her thumb? If they’re trying to promote the place as classy using her, great job, or should I say, major fail.

• Sick

merlot

Chatty Member
That dog doesn't seem to like her very much...
My mum & dad's dog loves being petted & given attention by me & I'm just his big sister. Milo sir never really seems to be that bothered about her, I just have to say the dogs name & he's all over me or indeed anyone & everyone who says hi or hello handsome 😂
Milo definitely doesn't like her that much!

Traveler001

VIP Member
So its now almost lunchtime and all she seems to have achieved today so far is to take her dog for a walk, make breakfast and turn her computer on....
I’ve achieved absolutely fuck all today, hit me up with free graze boards and book deals people!

• Haha
The fuck is she wearing?! I know she’s at the Versace hotel but come on, you don’t need to channel Donatella…absolutely awful
And hair and make up to sunbathe? Seriously, I’d have sweated it off within about 5 minutes….any excuse to get something for nothing

• Angry

glamapuss

Hate to put it out there I reckon she suffers with some type of eating disorder or she’s constantly on the coke there is no way she can eat all what she shows and drinks and be that thin when her body has a tendency to pile it on :/
Well…. i saw in the comments with one of the Huns asked how and VP said she lost the weight removing her implant.

Her limbs and stomach is is like jelly/ dough like as in no muscle tone skinny fat etc, so she lost the weight not from the gym, more from crash dieting and starvation which is a disaster when you start to re introduce calories again.