Vicky Pattison #5 As real as a £1 note, wedding crasher, jaw smasher, no brand she'll not promote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly one of the most vile, attention seeking person I’ve come across. So desperate to seem “relatable”. I think she is desperately trying to forget the fact of how much of a witch she was on Geordie shore.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So the christening is just a load if women getting drunk and uploading photos and stories of themselves to Instagram? Classy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Chloe Ferry’s net worth is double VPs. Considering VP promoting herself as the “brains above beauty” star of Geordie Shore / Ex on the beach, it must sting 🐝 knowing daft Chloe is well ahead in the business acumen stakes.

Reactions: 12
Imagine at being at your baby nieces christening and doing shots, getting pissed, and shouting whilst filming yourself gurning into your mobile all afternoon for Instagram. She’s an absolute disgrace and has a serious alcohol problem. Mind her family all look just as bad! That poor kid

Reactions: 20
Her brother in law is a big lad 😳
Seriously she’s the godmother, so she’s stood up in church and promised to guide her niece through life and then that performance….

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Imagine at being at your baby nieces christening and doing shots, getting pissed, and shouting whilst filming yourself gurning into your mobile all afternoon for Instagram. She’s an absolute disgrace and has a serious alcohol problem. Mind her family all look just as bad! That poor kid
looks chavvy as duck.

multicoloured shots in plastic cups at the local men’s club.

rough birds

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is the strangest christening I have ever seen. Where’s the buffet and cups of tea?! Shots at a daytime christening also where are the children?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.