Vicky Pattison #5 As real as a £1 note, wedding crasher, jaw smasher, no brand she'll not promote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE the thread title!

I complained to dogs trust again, had the obligatory thank you email back and then nothing. They know they’re in the wrong. Bunch of arseholes. I hope they’re getting all of the PR they no doubt expected; all be it bad.

Who is the Lisa from beefa? Does she lack a wandering jaw and actually let him enjoy himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She made such a bloody fuss of wanting a dog .. got one then realised it’s not all snap chat and snuggles.. fucks off for 5 days out of 7.. makes everything about her.. she’s such a vile human being.
Never despised someone I don't know so much ,😂

LOVE the thread title!

I complained to dogs trust again, had the obligatory thank you email back and then nothing. They know they’re in the wrong. Bunch of arseholes. I hope they’re getting all of the PR they no doubt expected; all be it bad.

Who is the Lisa from beefa? Does she lack a wandering jaw and actually let him enjoy himself?
I want to track down this Lisaaa from beeefaaaa

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The dog never looks excited to see her, even when she puts her best squeaky “mam” voice. Tail never wagging, bet he’s miserable living with her

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The dog never looks excited to see her, even when she puts her best squeaky “mam” voice. Tail never wagging, bet he’s miserable living with her
My dog even gets excited to see the Asda delivery may once a week!!!! Can’t imagine how little Milo must actually be seeing Vicky to give zero fucks when she returns 😂😱🥴🥴🥴🥴

First time poster here!

I have followed Vicky for years because I honestly thought after Geordie Shore years she’d grown up and was a relatable curvy girl in the spotlight.

fast forward a few years and I’m so glad I’m not the only one who gets crazy wound up by her fakeness! Everything is fake; from the different voices she puts on depending on if she’s talking to a lad, or wanting to sell something, to the insane filters, to the gushing posts about the “perfect” relationship that we all know is anything but. If she’d met Ercan without Covid and lockdown being involved I’d bet any money they wouldn’t still be together now. She’s hugely insecure, he’s a young lad who will love the confidence boost of girls on nights out making a beeline for him.

It’s only going to end one way! 😩

Reactions: 19
More like a catfish, than a flamingo 😱

If she was my sister I would be raging that she’s out on the lash the night before my babies christening especially when you’re going to be godmother. I can just imagine the smell of her, stale alcohol, cheap perfume and fake tan 😷

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

If she was my sister I would be raging that she’s out on the lash the night before my babies christening especially when you’re going to be godmother. I can just imagine the smell of her, stale alcohol, cheap perfume and fake tan 😷
she really is addicted to editing herself skinny, that left trotter is always distorted when it’s on her hip.

tomorrow morning will be , ginger hair, ugly facial
Expression with no makeup photo vs blonde hair face tuned glam squad pouting eye bleeping herself …

• Sick
Reactions: 14

She reminds me of my sister in law. I got married on Friday at 3pm by she was wasted before we sat down to eat! And had to be taken home at 7 before she caused anymore trouble. I was raging and still am.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Suggestion by @Sunflower91 had to shorten as would not fit., sorry

Recap; we are all bored of the;
constant real v fake Instagram pics 🙄
Period every 2 week posts
Begging Mitchell for freebies to kit the house out
Has oven cleaned but has it been used 🤨🤔
And nearly forgot her manky skanky orange hands and nails 🤢

So what was the gosd on last thread? Air Can cheated with a girl called Lisa? Please spill
You missed out the constant “Milo is an hole but I can’t be bothered to train him” posts.

Reactions: 5
LOVE the thread title!

Maybe Lisa from beefs is a normal woman with no alcoholic mid life crisis mentality and loves herself without having to constantly use filters to look good and does cook.good catch for air can
I'm sorry I forgot to put about the dog and dogs trust in the recap, sorry. Failed.

She reminds me of my sister in law. I got married on Friday at 3pm by she was wasted before we sat down to eat! And had to be taken home at 7 before she caused anymore trouble. I was raging and still am.
Congratulations on your wedding! 🎉 Shame someone has to ruin it for you, but best wishes to you both, not ya sister in law obviously 😂

You missed out the constant “Milo is an hole but I can’t be bothered to train him” posts.
Yes sorry missed bits off, tried my best 1st time I'd made a new thread

Reactions: 3
Aww congratulations.
Hey we’ve all got one in our families. I would be raging too!!! Hope your day wasn’t spoiled too much.X

Reactions: 5
That club looks tit….thinks there’s about 20 people on the dance floor….if they’re trying to be a decent venue with some of the DJ’s they’ve booked they need to move away from inviting knobs like her to sit in VIP…send her back to House of Sniff where she belongs (which I know is closed now but I bet she was their top customer 👃 )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ercan has put a story up showing more wedding celebrations today. He looks very handsome I must say! I bet Vacuous Vicky is absolutely furious that she isn't at this event, especially when there are very glamorous looking ladies on his story who I presume are guests at the wedding celebration! 😂 she's going to be crazy with rage and jealousy isn't she? It could explain why she was inviting every Tom Dick and Harry out for drinks with her last night! What a time to be alive! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.