Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is everything she wears hired from my wardrobe hq like her Victoria Beckham dress whish she said was brand new and then later on in a different post admitted it was hired..all smoke and mirrors.. so phoney

Reactions: 5
I don’t get if it was a family party why Ercan wasn’t there? Can’t believe she actually filmed Milo eating tit 😷😷

• Sick
I don’t get if it was a family party why Ercan wasn’t there? Can’t believe she actually filmed Milo eating tit 😷😷
Guessing the neighbours have got pissed off already having to look after the dog so he’s had to stay home….
Not a chance she paid for anything for that party but not a single declaration

Reactions: 4
Another last night versus this morning post.I'm not even going to bother to link to it.You know exactly what it looks like. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Another last night versus this morning post.I'm not even going to bother to link to it.You know exactly what it looks like. :rolleyes:
Haha, don't we all look like shite in the morning after a night out, celebrity or not? Does Vicky think she's teaching us, or reassuring us, about anything we don't already know?

Looking at pics/vids from party looks like others were quite casual. A few dressed up but think it’s so cringe to have professional make up etc for a casual looking garden party!
Wasn’t even her party ha

Reactions: 10
Looking at pics/vids from party looks like others were quite casual. A few dressed up but think it’s so cringe to have professional make up etc for a casual looking garden party!
Wasn’t even her party ha
I was thinking that…they’re all in casual dresses and she’s there dressed like a disco ball threw up on ABBA. It’s her sister party you’d think she’d go low key and let the attention fall on her but I doubt she could ever do that….

Even Mr Milo is telling them they need to stop sleeping on the floor having pissed on the mattress 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you want your dogs to share a treat? That’s just asking for trouble. She makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 6
Who is duck is she even kidding though 😂😂😂🤣!!!

She did not look like those uploads last night, she is a walking talking cat fish despite the professional hair makeup and rented designer clobber it’s all FAKE.

The real screen photo of her last night compared to the ‘I am so natural and real, I can laugh at myself I’m so secure’ post is the same person, but she doesn’t ever post one photo of her done up without 55 filters and blurring.

Poor air can.

and no pet, your teeth look SHITE

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I was thinking that…they’re all in casual dresses and she’s there dressed like a disco ball threw up on ABBA. It’s her sister party you’d think she’d go low key and let the attention fall on her but I doubt she could ever do that….

Even Mr Milo is telling them they need to stop sleeping on the floor having pissed on the mattress 😂
‘Disco ball threw up on Abba’ haha screaming, she’s so overdressed 🙃

• Haha
Who is duck is she even kidding though 😂😂😂🤣!!!

She did not look like those uploads last night, she is a walking talking cat fish despite the professional hair makeup and rented designer clobber it’s all FAKE.

The real screen photo of her last night compared to the ‘I am so natural and real, I can laugh at myself I’m so secure’ post is the same person, but she doesn’t ever post one photo of her done up without 55 filters and blurring.

Poor air can.

and no pet, your teeth look SHITE
Stop! 😂😂 I’ve just seen this and died - that picture of her in the middle with filter, it looks NOTHING like her. What is she doing 🙈🙈🙈 It’s INSANE. We see her on the tv occasionally doing tit on This Morning, and she was on Masterchef. That’s what she looks like. How does she expect us to believe she looked like those pictures she posted at the garden party? God she must have issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuine question - why is her hair ashy cool blonde when she’s done up and had professional tit done, and even the morning after it’s a weird ginger tone again lol?

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.