Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with her teef anymore, the dentures, the tombstones the size of them, her erratic facial movements… it’s just come to me…. This is who she reminded me of
pissing myself but honestly, if she see's this she'll copy and paste you the link to her anti-trolling article like she did to that other person on instagram 😂 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
pissing myself but honestly, if she see's this she'll copy and paste you the link to her anti-trolling article like she did to that other person on instagram 😂 😭
VP is going to come on tattle?? Hahaha, she would have a melt down reading all this, imagine the jaw swinging as she was scrolling with her gross nails

• Haha
Reactions: 8
VP is going to come on tattle?? Hahaha, she would have a melt down reading all this, imagine the jaw swinging as she was scrolling with her gross nails
the jaw would probably end up swinging her all the way to France 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People are voting with their fingers....(that sounded better in my head...)
View attachment 709587
Oh dear poor old Vicky P. Losing followers because you are claiming being are trolling you when they aren't and people fed up.og you being on your period every bleeping 2 wks. You are not real you are not kind so truth is finally being seen. Oh what a shame I'll cry for her 😅🤪😜 with bleeping laughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll be getting her purse out to top those back up this weekend no doubt
She is loosing followers fast and I’m glad.

I’ve just looked on her feed and 4-6 August she she did duck ALL really in terms of interesting posts to warrant a whopping 5,500 new followers in three days, well done to the user for the screen shot!! 👏🏼

Reactions: 4
I really should I follow her but at this point I'm too invested in her inevitable downfall

Sorry unfollow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow that clip of Buffering is cringe! That dress does nothing for her

Reactions: 1
Yikes that looks a sack of shite. I’ll stick to The Thick of It I think, at least that is intelligent.

Reactions: 2
Sorry long post!

I go back and forth on liking Vicky lol, I do try to understand from a person perspective rather than a influencers perspective and I can and do empathise with what Vicky is saying, but unfortunately if you want a job where your selling directly to customers and that includes following your Instagram because that’s what gets you the ads in the first place as much as you can work if you don’t have the followers then brands don’t care most of the time. People are allowed an opinion when she put her life out there, I don’t agree with commenting on people’s looks and weight just because of my own personal feelings but I will comment on something she can change like her hair colour for example, the blonde was awful in Geordie shore (yeah the colour was tit loll) but she just doesn’t suit being a blonde in my opinion, I’m not expecting her to change it but I can say what I want about it, same with the way she advertises and the way she looks after her dog, she can change those things but chooses not to. I come here because I choose not to be negative on her page because it’s a safe space I can say my opinions without getting blocked or attacked by stans. Even if you try to be nice your branded a troll and your name could even up on her insta stories 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry long post!

I go back and forth on liking Vicky lol, I do try to understand from a person perspective rather than a influencers perspective and I can and do empathise with what Vicky is saying, but unfortunately if you want a job where your selling directly to customers and that includes following your Instagram because that’s what gets you the ads in the first place as much as you can work if you don’t have the followers then brands don’t care most of the time. People are allowed an opinion when she put her life out there, I don’t agree with commenting on people’s looks and weight just because of my own personal feelings but I will comment on something she can change like her hair colour for example, the blonde was awful in Geordie shore (yeah the colour was tit loll) but she just doesn’t suit being a blonde in my opinion, I’m not expecting her to change it but I can say what I want about it, same with the way she advertises and the way she looks after her dog, she can change those things but chooses not to. I come here because I choose not to be negative on her page because it’s a safe space I can say my opinions without getting blocked or attacked by stans. Even if you try to be nice your branded a troll and your name could even up on her insta stories 🙈
Her wigs look even shitter than her blonde hair, but nobody on here from what I’ve seen comments on her body or body shames her.

best not to write anything on her posts, let her live in her own delusions buying followers and that everyone thinks she is amazing and an inspiration for man kind.

She did choose those teeth though 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.