Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She infuriates me more and more by the day. That poor sweet dog, it’s not his fault Vicky it’s yours. I don’t know if I can actually bear to watch anymore. The plastic just sent me over the edge.
You can see he was shredding it and spitting it out - my dog does the same with stuff (loo roll in particular if we leave the bathroom door open) - but as soon as I catch him I take it off him and tell him no, even tho loo roll won’t kill him he needs to learn it’s not ok. He gives me the filthiest look every time but at least he understands. But plastic is another thing all together, he can easily swallow bits by mistake - it’s like she’s doing it on purpose to get a reaction?!

100% she’s regretting it, she didn’t realise how much work they are. Shame on the dogs trust for not making sure she could handle it.

ETA - I’ve screen recorded the video of Milo eating plastic and her not stopping him - does anyone know who’d be best to report this to? Dogs trust/rspca/animal welfare etc?
They don’t care I’ve sent them videos and pictures and they just say they’re working with her. It’s a disgrace. Just think what has this world came to when you can’t express to someone concerns of a dog without them crying the Troll card. Keep going Vic only person who will be crying will be you when he’s either taken off of you or something serious happens to him.
Yet again a whole day out in London. The whole ears piercing video what a lot of tit my ears close up year on year and all I need to do is go in with an earring. Absolute idiot of a woman, even more so Aircan for filming it.

Can you imagine if she lived in an inner city council house with no furniture and she was treating her dog this way?
Aww he would be gone in a heartbeat. He’s literally living in a crack den. Regardless of how much that house cost. A spade is a spade.

Reactions: 9
How bleeping cringe was that video of her having her ears pierced? If it hurts or she is that scared why do them? bleeping spanner 🤬😡😠

Re reporting her to anyone. I remember seeing the screenshot of some on here that did report her to the dogs Trust I still applaud ya and go for it but it was so disto see the crap they wrote back. This is so wrong. She has a dog not just now and then and then pass onto someone else when she feels like it and its very often. Where is this training? I think she went once.

Reactions: 8
yeah I’m going to send it to them cause surely they can’t make excuses for that??
I know they’ve not taken any notice of complaints made about how she’s looking after the dog but surely they can’t deny how bad it is if I send an actual video??
I’ve complained to them again and am yet to have a response. They have to at least send someone round Cos it’s laughable now in the worst way. I’d hate to see anything happen to that poor dog

Reactions: 7
I just don’t see how anyone could defend her letting the dog chew up plastic whilst she films it?
Who the duck has she left him with now whilst she’s out all day AGAIN?!

also the whole ear piercing thing was just her trying to be joe swash cause he kicked up a fuss about getting his ear pierced a few weeks ago 🙄

Reactions: 10
How the hell did she get breast implants and dental work done if this is her reaction to getting an ear pierced?
20210810_201605.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

The contrast in colour between her face and arms is hilarious.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Such a bellend now she's scoffing her bellend entitled face with nachos at the cinema think she just breathes and she manages to piss on my chips 😂🤦

That poor dog 😩.

Some people have to jump through major hoops to adopt a dog and some genuinely good people have to go without due to OTT rules yet this woman who eats in a restaurant every day and leaves the dog alone to chew all sorts gets a dog at the drop of a hat. Infuriating.

If I was a betting person I’d think she’s secretly trying to get pregnant hence the meltdown every month when her period comes. I’ve suffered with infertility for many years and I know how crazy I used to get when my period would show up every single month without fail even after fertility treatments. She can’t say that though hence the 3 million stories about how periods suck!

Reactions: 9
[/QUO
That poor dog 😩.

Some people have to jump through major hoops to adopt a dog and some genuinely good people have to go without due to OTT rules yet this woman who eats in a restaurant every day and leaves the dog alone to chew all sorts gets a dog at the drop of a hat. Infuriating.
This is what irritated me yesterday. She left the dog all day and then still went out for a meal. No doubt the neighbour had the dog but anyone else with a dog and especially a young dog would have forfeited the meal and got home to him as soon as they could so they didn't take the piss but not her.

I'm going to start counting how many times she leaves that poor dog in a week. With the neighbour or the workmen or any other random person.
I've not liked the dogs trust since they turned me down due to a disability but this is on another level. She is actively putting the dog at risk and she's never in to look after it.
P. S vicky if you read this, take your dog on a different walk he is bored af.

Reactions: 13
[/QUO
This is what irritated me yesterday. She left the dog all day and then still went out for a meal. No doubt the neighbour had the dog but anyone else with a dog and especially a young dog would have forfeited the meal and got home to him as soon as they could so they didn't take the piss but not her.
And that right there is why she worked so hard to befriend her neighbours,so she could dump Milo on them whenever she needed to.She 's not stupid.She also deleted that photo of her and Air Can where her face is a totally different colour to her arms.She must've got some tit for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I give it till 7pm to we see a video of Milo up on that table!
I see she’s away for some Me time again.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
If I was a betting person I’d think she’s secretly trying to get pregnant hence the meltdown every month when her period comes. I’ve suffered with infertility for many years and I know how crazy I used to get when my period would show up every single month without fail even after fertility treatments. She can’t say that though hence the 3 million stories about how periods suck!
Oh please don't let her be preggers! I might have to double or triple block her account and name! 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
its begins , the house is finally been furnished with all Gifted stuff of course the scabby witch go out and buy your own tit like the rest of us Vick ye Tit

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.