Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"There are literally thousands of Women who love my posts".Lol.The arrogance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Can't believe she's deleted my comments someone dosent like the truth awe

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She needs to see a psychiatrist and a gynaecologist in that order!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So good to know I can look attractive on my period - Jesus how patronising?! Most of us just you know get on with life when we’re on our periods, try it sometime Vicky!

Reactions: 19
Did she know the neighbours before she moved in? She's very friendly with them and I think she even went to their wedding?
Don't think so probably just jumping on her coat tails for a few freebie nights out

Reactions: 1
Fine one to tell someone else to grow up?!
Honestly the dramatics around a bleeping period Jesus.
I have endometriosis and suffer badly but I don’t make half the fuss she does.
Everyone gets bloated on their period it’s not a big deal. Is she just gunna go on about it every month for the rest of her life?
We’d all love to sit around all day on our periods eating everything in sight but some of us have jobs 🙄

ETA can she please STOP filming the dog chewing plastic - she’s so irresponsible it’s insane.

Reactions: 15
So good to know I can look attractive on my period - Jesus how patronising?! Most of us just you know get on with life when we’re on our periods, try it sometime Vicky!
If your periods were as bad as she makes out there is not a chance in hell you'd wear white! Let alone a dress worth a lot of money that you'd rented to go to a day out where you might not easily get to the toilets! I just call total bullsh*t

Reactions: 13
Everyone gets bloated on their period it’s not a big deal. Is she just gunna go on about it every month for the rest of her life?
We’d all love to sit around all day on our periods eating everything in sight but some of us have jobs 🙄

ETA can she please STOP filming the dog chewing plastic - she’s so irresponsible it’s insane.
Yeah she wonders why the dog’s gone back in feral mode - maybe cos she just dumps it on randoms every time she fancies a trip ‘up west’??

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I feel your pain on the endometriosis it's horrible isnt it but we just have to get on with it had some lining burnt away from my womb was back at work later that day can't afford to to sit and feel sorry for myself 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The dog has no stability So is going to act up. Got knows what will happen when she’s away on holiday. Definitely the perfect candidate dogs trust 😡😡
He has no discipline.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Was anyone else screaming at the phone “take the bleeping plastic off him!!“, no not Vicky, too busy filming him and spouting mumsy dog chat. Is she waiting for a massive vet bill before she realises it’s her responsibility to train him out of these normal puppy behaviours???

Reactions: 9
Was anyone else screaming at the phone “take the bleeping plastic off him!!“, no not Vicky, too busy filming him and spouting mumsy dog chat. Is she waiting for a massive vet bill before she realises it’s her responsibility to train him out of these normal puppy behaviours???
Yip and then the gentle clap at the end, he will think it’s ok. Was the same with stick this morning,

What a face!!! The next clip of Ercan he looks fuming with the dog. She’s probably undoing all his training.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.