Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ASAnigel

VIP Member

I'm getting really sick of her comparing owning a dog to being the mother of an actual child.I don't have kids yet so I have no idea how hard that must be, but I do have a dog and yes,they can be hard work, but it's not in the same universe as looking after a baby.Acting like she never has a minute to herself because she has a puppy.Pathetic.
What the actual fuck?
She’s completely deluded! If she stimulated and tired the dog out then she would be able to shower and write an article because he’d be sleeping it off.

Honestly think she’s insane. I also think it’s an insult to compare owning a dog to having a child. They’re completely different.

Reactions: 15

Jon9090

I can't believe how awful she is to Ercan. Why is he with her?
Because vicky is his loveable queen and he wants her too be his future wife and the mother off his children 😂😂
In all honesty he is involved in a very abusive toxic relationship. It looks like he is quite happy too stay with her to gain all the perks which comes through being with her because off her celebrity status but like I've mentioned before about him. Letting his self esteem and confidence be severely damaged by vicky for the sake off a "Good lifestyle" , isn't worth it in the long run. I just hope one day he has enough and fucks her off for good. She's a very conniving , scheming individual & she portrays quite a few high end mental health issues to me when her "masks" slips up on Instagram whenever she's severely rattled. He can do better than her 100% but to put up with her shit 24/7 especially when the only thing they have connecting to them deeply is milo makes you wonder.. Give the guy a medal he deserves it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Think I may have said this before so apologies if I have, but I’d love to see a live interview with a really strong woman grilling her in her terrible approach to body positivity and social media generally.

• Heart
I wonder did air can pack a t-shirt for her, with his puss on it?
Will he message her with little digs that she abandoned her? Doubt it.
He and Milo are probably lying, on the brand new bed he’s not allowed to sleep on eating toast and getting the crumbs everywhere 😂

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
She's made it into The Sun in her Bollywood dress. She has absolutely no shame! Upstaged the bride, made the day all about her, more or less gave Aircan instructions on how she wants her wedding to be and uploaded stories of her seemingly close friends wedding before the ink was dry on the wedding certificate! What a trollop!
Job done.That was her endgame all along.

• Sick
Every time she films herself at a wedding or party all you can hear is her screaming and whooping louder than anyone else, she really is ‘that’ guest innit 😡

lollykins11

Does anyone actually listen to that horrific podcast? Every time she puts a clip on I cringe! The over the top laugh throwing her head back while watching herself in the camera, the gurning and rubbing her nose, the blokey talk… it sounds like absolute tripe!!

• Haha
Does she realise how pathetic she sounds? A life of endless hair and makeup and ‘opening parcels’ of beggy free shit and palming her dog off on whoever is passing 😫

• Angry
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Does Ercan have any self respect at all? Sat in the taxi with her banging on about what a brilliant time she's got planned in Newcastle and encouraging "lads" to come and have a drink with her? Although she was joking ( I think ) he looked royally pissed off with her. I wish he'd just walk away from her.

Reactions: 14

Megz0

“Vickys living on the floor. Ecran and Milo are planning to escape out the back door”

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
it's pretty simple, if you're someone who can't handle criticism, don't put it out there to be criticised!!

Not everyone is going to agree with you or have the same opinion as you!!

I'm 28 and understand this, she's 33(?) and still doesn't get it? Maybe it's time to grow up a bit, the way she goes on its like she's an 18 year old. She actually embarrasses herself on the daily its quite sad.
Ohhh you’ve hit the nail on the head!

I think she’s stuck mentally at the age she was when she was when she became famous which was early 20s and now she’s 33 it just is totally embarrassing. I also think she’s bit too old to be instagramming every 5 minutes showing us how much of a slob she is. Ugh!

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
Can't afford to furnish the house yet here she is again out for food and drinks in Newcastle with professional hair and makeup done! Seriously, does she pay for anything?
Even A-list celebs don't get their hair and make up done to hang out with their friends at a bar.It' s fuckin weird.

AC55

VIP Member
I can't help thinking her and Ercan will split up soon. Their relationship is dysfunctional and she is a very toxic individual. I don't know very much about him but I know and see enough about her to know he'd be better off without her!