Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whisperchat

VIP Member
She just expects everyone to have the mindset of ‘oh it’s just Vicky you know what she’s like😍haha so endearing and funny..’ fuck off no… there has to come a point where her behaviour is put to a stop!! She’s an absolute narcissist and it shouldn’t be acceptable. She’s openly racist and rude to people who she claims to be so close too but apparently that’s ok? Nah. She’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ! She’s got her family staying over so had to get a company to make a grazing board, she couldn’t actually just rustle up some lunch for her own family 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am going to cry if my daughter is like that at the age of 33 😩

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
Is she bipolar ?
Why is she telling people she was vomiting in pain with the muscle, but then hours later she’s getting drunk and wearing high heels ? Surly if it’s that bad you wouldn’t be wearing heels ?
and also, she always goes on about her body shape and body positivity but the. Posts about fitting into a size 10 dress?
I get strong Narcissistic Personality Disorder vibes from her.She fits the profile.

Inflated sense of their own importance.
Deep need for excessive attention and admiration
Lack of empathy.
Superficial and exploitative relationships.

Ok, if I really hadn’t slept and was in pain to the point of throwing up, plus being in period pain hell, the absolute last thing I’d feel like doing is getting trussed up in a body con dress and hat and getting back on the booze - she is absolute jokes

I unfollowed her for this reason , it was like she couldn’t leave the house without someone doing her make up , why the f’ can’t you put a bit of slap on yourself vic and then when she had a stylist for every outfit , come off it you arent Beyoncé !

• Haha

Kittycatruns1979

He clearly did something on that stag do that she's pissed off about, she's thinks she's punishing him by deliberately not mentioning him whilst making it look like she's having the time of her life!

The dog is acting up you daft bitch because you keep leaving him with random strangers so you can get your freebies and then when you are home you leave him to eat plastic while you lie in the bath…she’s a liability,

Lico

Chatty Member
Why do her hands make her look like Princess Fiona ?

She’s too car crash
I wonder did air can pack a t-shirt for her, with his puss on it?
Will he message her with little digs that she abandoned her? Doubt it.

• Haha

Sunflower91

VIP Member
At first I kind of had a laugh to myself and thought she’d try to pay for 0 things in her house - then I thought “surely not that would take forever”. Lo and behold she’s been in that house 63 years without a bed, sofa, duvet covers. She probably wouldn’t have a toilet seat if it didn’t come with the house.

• Haha

Laney35

Chatty Member
Over on oaks house showing her spotless oven after the cleaners have been in. Love you’ve never cooked in the fucker of course it’s going be brand new

• Haha

Proof8

Chatty Member
Is this a jet 2 "heavily discounted" holiday?
#jet2pics #jet2vibe on every picture.
Also if you loved your body so much and all that body positivity stuff why contort yourself into a pose for a photo?
Urgh she is the worst

• Sick

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I was so lucky when I got married that none present at the ceremony was an arsehole and live-streamed or posted before we did.
That is just the height of bad manners and rude to make someone else’s day public.

Kirky19

She’s constantly saying / my designer, my designers plans etc - it’s been 4,5 months since they moved in, anyone think her designer is in her head?

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member

Because who doesn't squat in the back garden wearing a cheap curly wig and tracksuit for the gram.That stupid sideways laughing pose she always does too.:rolleyes:

• Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
She’s off to the party for the newly weds - let’s see again how she steals the show keeps nothing private and bangs on about her favourite subject .. herself. I wish she would just get in the sea the jaw swinging prick

• Haha

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Fully believe this. Just look at how she talks to her boyfriend. If that was the other way around and Ercan talked like that to her, people would be calling it out.
It was Geordie Shore days, so not even when she was at her *cough* “peak” relevancy. If looks could kill half the female clubbing population would be dead I can tell you that for free. I never appeared on the show so never had to sign contracts/ndas like the ladies that the lads end up taking back to the house, but I’ve had a few instances of being in the VIP with that lot at the time and she’s the only member that not only never attempted to talk to any girl that got brought in but would look you up and down as soon as you opened your mouth. Maybe she was just jealous of all of our completely normal jaws though 😂.

I cannot believe that reaction to some constructive criticism. Tagging them in your story is the insta equivalent of Mr Burns releasing the hounds because he doesn’t like what someone said to him. That poor commenter! I really cannot see how it’s trolling.
Her stories have seemed more erratic and whiny than usual this past couple of days. She’s finding it harder and harder to hide her true colours. It’s almost like she’s trying desperately hard to stay relevant and panicking as shes realising she isn’t at all.

• Wow

lollykins11

Sorry but do you really need to post pics online of your pubes?! Has is really come to this just so you can get a few likes and pat on the back for “keeping it real” from a few strangers online? What a fucking life man. Her obsession with Instagram is so scarily off the scale

Attachments

• Heart