Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I cannot believe that reaction to some constructive criticism. Tagging them in your story is the insta equivalent of Mr Burns releasing the hounds because he doesn’t like what someone said to him. That poor commenter! I really cannot see how it’s trolling.
Her stories have seemed more erratic and whiny than usual this past couple of days. She’s finding it harder and harder to hide her true colours. It’s almost like she’s trying desperately hard to stay relevant and panicking as shes realising she isn’t at all.
100 % this.
Still trying to show she is the victim. Not you showing the world and tour daft followers is making that person the victim. We all have criticism aimed at us some daily or weekly etc you have to deal with it. What that person said was not trolling so I'm gonna report her again

Reactions: 14
Does anyone actually listen to that horrific podcast? Every time she puts a clip on I cringe! The over the top laugh throwing her head back while watching herself in the camera, the gurning and rubbing her nose, the blokey talk… it sounds like absolute tripe!!
God yes, she is on one doing the podcasts, swearing and shrieking, 10 seconds is quite enough, can’t imagine anyone sitting through half an hour or whatever 😫😫😫

I mean, who actually cares what mario falcone thinks about anything??

• Haha
1. Your dog can’t read, love

2. This is so obviously an insecure girl thing, designed to piss him off into saying something so it looks to her followers that she’s the big dog in the relationship and he’s hopelessly in love with her

3.It’s also that annoying thing where VP pretends she’s not really arsed about lads but she’s clearly the neediest lass on the planet….after Charlotte

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Lollylynn

VIP Member
This really pees me off going on about being kind one sec then the moment anyone has an opinion she dosent like she'll go on the attack and like encourage her minion followers to pile on its disgusting and she thinks everyone's forgot about the vile bully she was on GS 🙄
Even gaz beadle spoke out when she was on im a celeb saying that is not the real vicky in thefe

AL10

VIP Member
Hi been a lurker for a while and thanks for all the gossip lol but I had to comment because this Milo thing is so infuriating! That poor dog is getting blamed for her shitty training and her barley fucking been there, letting him eat anything he gets his paws on, always trying to get in the bath with her and everything else, no discipline at all! And now she’s complaining about him on her stories and that made me comment because I’m like he’s like this because of you stop blaming the dog. How they let her have such an energetic dog I don’t know, I wouldn’t of given her one anyway but they could of at least gave her a breed she could possibly handle.

She thought she’d landed in her feet getting a free lab puppy (can’t even pay for a dog, I doubt she even paid their adoption fee)…imagining all the amazing photo ops they’d have and the extra deals they’d get, thinking it would be like the bloody andrex puppy….poor dog needs some routine, training and discipline. I feel so sorry for him

Gosh I’m so so sick of her posts now. I find her the total opposite of the persona she is trying to project (force) on us all. Trying to convince everyone that she’s relatable and down to earth...who is she kissing? She has her make up professionally done everyday (badly in my opinion), constant #gifted crap and not a real job in sight. The baffling thing is that people fall for it and write all over her posts how inspirational she is! Blows my mind!

Reactions: 13

whisperchat

VIP Member
Oh the irony, let’s just send all my followers her way!! Pisses me off no one is allowed an opinion anymore.
Oh she really needs to get a grip and stop trying to play the victim. That comment is NOT trolling, more of an opinion.. some may say THE TRUTH!! So she thinks calling her boyfriend a tiny turkish twat (or whatever it was) is ok and not by any means trolling??? shes so beyond stupid it hurts. Her words are just as damaging..if not more!!!

Lou Lou Rose

When she said who Has a house like this? I was so tempted to say I do and I have two puppies and a full time job and two kids still living at home and guess what I do my own cleaning too!
how on earth can they live like that with absolutely no furniture? I’d be embarrassed to show it off that I live in an empty house. She doesn’t even make an excuse about it!!

whisperchat

VIP Member
Hi guys, hope yer all okkkkkkaaaay *guern, giggle sniff*

Ummmmmmm

Why does Vicky put on her posh voice for her stories. Then her actual, rough, blokey geordie accent on her podcast

And bang on about being real

The weirdo flicks between two completely different personas
it used to do my nut in on Geordie Shore when she would put on that stupid high pitched girly voice around Ricci or any other bloke... We all know the real you Vicky mate.

lollykins11

I bet she’s fuming she’s had to end up getting blinds from Ercans cousin instead of some luxury bespoke brand she’s clearly being waiting and waiting to be gifted from 🤣🤣🤣 if his cousin does blinds why wait all these months to get them done?! She’s an absolute beg! She also clearly reads here as she’s finally acknowledged the crack den mattress sitch. HI HUN 👋👋

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
'so well deserved' 😭😭😭😭 also not gonna comment my comment sometimes I type it in and leave it there for a few mins to relieve my annoyance 😂
ABSOLUTE FLAMES.:sick: The sycophants in her comments are worse than her actual posts,and that's saying something.Hun might be the worst word in the English language.

lollykins11

Its so obvious she’s pissed off at air can it’s actually laughable! No effort made for her return, oily hair and no make up, not seen each other for 2 weeks and first thing she does when she’s back is jump on Instagram while he’s in the garden 🙈 sorry but would any normal couple not be jumping into bed together?! 🤣🤣 oh wait sorry the mattress is in tne kitchen for all the world to see (and no one wants to see that!!). Also why the FUCK does she need professional cleaners for a house WITH NO FURNITURE?!!! How can you not keep on top of that?! Having the dog is a pathetic excuse. She’s not right! The fact she has no concept of how pathetic she looks is the most bizarre thing!!

AC55

VIP Member
Out walking the dog in a dirty sweat shirt, pyjama shorts and a borrowed pyjama top and no underwear hoping " no one sees me or my fanny" 🙄🙄 A) you desperately want someone to see you, you are attention seeking. B)'Why would anyone see your fanny? You've got shorts on so unless you are going to expose yourself, why make such a stupid comment?

• Wow

Rach88

VIP Member
If anyone behaved like her at my wedding they'd be out I'd be furious what a selfish cow she is