Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Ercan have any self respect at all? Sat in the taxi with her banging on about what a brilliant time she's got planned in Newcastle and encouraging "lads" to come and have a drink with her? Although she was joking ( I think ) he looked royally pissed off with her. I wish he'd just walk away from her.

Reactions: 14
Does Ercan have any self respect at all? Sat in the taxi with her banging on about what a brilliant time she's got planned in Newcastle and encouraging "lads" to come and have a drink with her? Although she was joking ( I think ) he looked royally pissed off with her. I wish he'd just walk away from her.
Yup agree. And this is the christening that he’s not Godfather to her niece… speaks volumes I say…

Reactions: 4
He’s probably not worried bc he’s sat there next to the unfiltered version 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yup agree. And this is the christening that he’s not Godfather to her niece… speaks volumes I say…
I dunno as I am 1 of 4 kids, and 1 of my siblings has 2 kids I am not godmother to either of them and it don't bother me. Why would he be godfather to a kid not related to him and tbf they are not married only together in a relationship so not sure why he'd be Godfather. But them people have best friends as Godparents so 🤷

Reactions: 9
Watching MasterChef, first thing you see if the jaw swinging! Also what the duck is she wearing 🙈 she is so fake how does she keep up with all those personas
My other half walked in and said is she wearing her gran’s dressing gown 😂

I dunno as I am 1 of 4 kids, and 1 of my siblings has 2 kids I am not godmother to either of them and it don't bother me. Why would he be godfather to a kid not related to him and tbf they are not married only together in a relationship so not sure why he'd be Godfather. But them people have best friends as Godparents so 🤷
Traditionally you have two godparents the same sex as the baby and then one of the other who is usually the partner of the godmother/father. My friend wanted me as her daughters god mother with her sister and then her husbands best mate as god father but her catholic husband kicked off as it wasn’t traditional so the best mans wife got the gig

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice photo on Aircan's story this morning of him and four of his friends totally spoiled by her being on it! She just can't seem to let him have any fun without she's got to be there!

Reactions: 7
My godmother is my aunty (mums sistsr) and my godfather is my uncle (mums brother), so obviously not husband and wife 😂 I was christened in a Catholic church too.

Reactions: 5
Nice photo on Aircan's story this morning of him and four of his friends totally spoiled by her being on it! She just can't seem to let him have any fun without she's got to be there!
But she's allowed to do what she wants to do 😂🤣🤣 she's just a horrible witch

Reactions: 3
Every time she films herself at a wedding or party all you can hear is her screaming and whooping louder than anyone else, she really is ‘that’ guest innit 😡

Reactions: 15
Why ‘rescue’ (I use that term loosely) a dog with separation anxiety when you can’t spend more than 24 hours in its presence before leaving it again 😩 I hope Ercan spends good time with him.

Reactions: 19
Over on oaks house showing her spotless oven after the cleaners have been in. Love you’ve never cooked in the fucker of course it’s going be brand new

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t you think it’s so odd that she’s posting where she’s going out tonight and asking people to come for a cocktail etc, weird behaviours

Reactions: 6
Don’t you think it’s so odd that she’s posting where she’s going out tonight and asking people to come for a cocktail etc, weird behaviours
Without a doubt it’s a sly bit of promo for that club

if I was famous (use that term loosely for VP ha) I couldn’t imagine anything worse than loads of random people coming over to have a drink cos I’d invited them 🙄

6C99A3CF-8FE6-4594-AD18-A0B2C49B5812.png

Can’t wait til it’s our turn… erm they aren’t even engaged?! Isn’t that something people say if they have a upcoming wedding
Embarrassing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.