Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissRivendell

[QUOTE="Megz0, post
"We're all in the same boat guys". Boils my blood. We've been in the same storm but her boat is VASTLY different from us mere mortals! She had no concern for lockdown rules, left the dog again?! And no concern for others if she hasn't even been vaccinated? I have quietly disliked this stupid woman for many many years now, but to say "we're all in the same boat" because she hasn't had a holiday for 18 months is the most obnoxious, out of touch and ignorant spectacle.

Reactions: 12

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Anything for the money!
She is so far removed from a normal woman who has a job, possibly kids, a life and not the time, money or energy to get a full time MUA to come in daily. It’s all glitter on a turd.

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Long time lurker but this has made me so mad. I still don't understand how she managed to get a dog. I've applied to the Dog's Trust (amongst many other dog charities) and got nowhere. We have had dog's before so aren't novices, no kid's or pets, a garden and mainly work from home and don't even get a response. They also ask if you have any holidays booked within the next 3 months, so how did she get away with that as she's never home. Dog's need stability, routine and patience to settle in and she hasn't given him any of these things! How can the Dog's Trust give someone like that a dog when she clearly doesn't have the lifestyle that suits his needs, yet genuine people looking to give a dog a home with time and commitment to training get nowhere.:mad::mad:
I've never said anything on here like you but the poor dog is bored out of is mind he goes the same walk everyday she hasn't got a clue dog like milo needs proper stimulation it takes a dog months and months to settle into your routine ..she as no routine she always out swanning off..feel so sorry for the dog ..she mustbhave thought it would be a breeze she lives in a fantasy world.. I lost my sweet pug who was rescued 8 years ago I adopted her sadly lived till she was 14 plus and my other pug last years old age again..I've tried lots of places to adopted I have all the time in the world for a dog..and like you I can't get one and this idiot as been given a beautiful lab..makes me so mad she off out again again so were is poor milo. 💔

• Heart
The Milo situation is atrocious! If he gets stuff (plastic etc) She should be taking it off him straight away, so he knows. We all know puppies are hard work and they can obviously get into things they're not meant to but it's happening all the bloody time! He's gone back a month because he doesn't know what's right and wrong because she just let's him do whatever, and is never there. I can't imagine leaving my pet with a random person for the day! ! It's so infuriating!
I was pretty baffled to see her film him LITERALLY eating plastic, and not taking it off him immediately with a firm no. He ran off with an exfoliating glove in his mouth the other day too, and was allowed to do so. He could so easily eat that then have horrible tummy problems. She's posting like she's really disappointed in him, he's going backwards etc, but it's not his fault.

lollykins11

Howling that air can has been on the oaks home Insta showing the actual reality 🤣🤣 State of that paddling pool!!! And the grass! She’ll be absolutely FUMING 🤣

• Haha

glamapuss

Who is fuck is she even kidding though 😂😂😂🤣!!!

She did not look like those uploads last night, she is a walking talking cat fish despite the professional hair makeup and rented designer clobber it’s all FAKE.

The real screen photo of her last night compared to the ‘I am so natural and real, I can laugh at myself I’m so secure’ post is the same person, but she doesn’t ever post one photo of her done up without 55 filters and blurring.

Poor air can.

and no pet, your teeth look SHITE

Attachments

LaraQ

VIP Member
I literally just burst out laughing.She needs to wear that monstrosity so we can take this piss out of her.I'm heading to her page to vote yes.

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member
Is she bipolar ?
Why is she telling people she was vomiting in pain with the muscle, but then hours later she’s getting drunk and wearing high heels ? Surly if it’s that bad you wouldn’t be wearing heels ?
and also, she always goes on about her body shape and body positivity but the. Posts about fitting into a size 10 dress?
I have bipolar and bpd this is not a person that I'd say has bipolar there's some mental health issues that clearly need addressed but we all know that won't happen but wouldn't say it's bipolar she's just a huge dickhead that needs to grow up and face reality

Stephie

VIP Member
Looks like I'm not going to be able to watch this series as I'd be too distracted by The Jaw

I mean just look at the laffin' geya on that pic

She'll be living her best blokey life

Go on Vicky son

FB_IMG_1629739542216_resized.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
[/QUO
That poor dog 😩.

Some people have to jump through major hoops to adopt a dog and some genuinely good people have to go without due to OTT rules yet this woman who eats in a restaurant every day and leaves the dog alone to chew all sorts gets a dog at the drop of a hat. Infuriating.
This is what irritated me yesterday. She left the dog all day and then still went out for a meal. No doubt the neighbour had the dog but anyone else with a dog and especially a young dog would have forfeited the meal and got home to him as soon as they could so they didn't take the piss but not her.

Reactions: 11

AC55

VIP Member
What an utter embarrassment! Barely a stick of furniture in that £1.7 million house and she's had it professionally cleaned! The bathroom has apparently never been so clean which makes me think she rare!y does any housework. Too busy I guess, getting her hair and makeup done to galavant around fancy restaurants with her friends every day.

What an utter embarrassment! Barely a stick of furniture in that £1.7 million house and she's had it professionally cleaned! The bathroom has apparently never been so clean which makes me think she rare!y does any housework. Too busy I guess, getting her hair and makeup done to galavant around fancy restaurants with her friends every day.

Reactions: 11