Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Omfg out again?? Who looks after poor Milo every night?? We got a puppy in January We went out last Saturday night for the first time and left the dog for 2 hours I felt so guilty
More to the point (and back to the old thread) but how the hell did she pass the Dogs trust homing assessment? Taking the piss leaving him with the decorators today after leaving him every day and night last week.

Dogs do need to be able to be left on their own and mine regularly are, but I don't ask the woman at Tesco to pop in on them on her way home.

Reactions: 11
The absolute last thing I would dare to wear during my period is a white dress!!!
But you wouldn't be lying would you she is. Pathological liar she is. Lies to camera to get sympathy if you have just thrown up would you be drinking alcohol within a few hours of it? Nope. Unless you are a pro at it! She is so full of bullshit it is unreal. I am surprise she remembers what she says so must check her posts to see.
Truly is 1 fake bitch

Rxt156

VIP Member
That poor dog 😩.

Some people have to jump through major hoops to adopt a dog and some genuinely good people have to go without due to OTT rules yet this woman who eats in a restaurant every day and leaves the dog alone to chew all sorts gets a dog at the drop of a hat. Infuriating.

Kirky19

So Air Head clearly didn’t do his 10 days isolation when he returned last Wednesday - out and about with her for lunch and dog walks today. Do you think he makes a silent exit to the gents when the bill arrives each time? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Rach88

VIP Member
She's just not in the real world she's totally bitten the hand that feeds her by pretending she never was that vile bully on Geordie shore and pretending she's this lovely changed woman when we can all see she's not and crying every 2 weeks and being a drama queen over a pulled muscle it's just like from my point of view when 4 weeks ago I had some lining burnt away from my womb and was back at work the next day 2 weeks later had some unrelated abnormal cells removed from my cervix back at work same day and today I'm going for surgery you have to bounce back from these things like

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
I just watched her stories.The dirty mare really is lying on those filthy sheets,you can see the mud all over the pillow. :sick: 🐶

• Sick
  • Wow

xxheidiandparisxx

Jesus she is soooo pathetic, you can see a mile off she’s never lost her nasty controlling streak no matter how she tries to hide it

PastorBake

Chatty Member
There is no way the dog doesn't sleep and chill on that mattress day and night. He must do, it's in the middle of their kitchen. There's no way to keep him off it.

Essentially, she is sleeping in a dog bed every night.

• Sick
  • Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
When I get in (well, to be honest, when I get back downstairs from a shower!) my dog is BESIDE HERSELF to see me back. Is it just me or did Milo not seem that bothered when she opened the door??

• Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Once again her working week seems to have consisted of getting her hair and make-up done, trying on multiple outfits, and going out eating and drinking! Have I gone wrong somewhere after almost 39 years as an NHS nurse?
Oh yes you defo have. It’s called working hard. She wouldn’t know working hard if it hit her in the face or offered her some freebies. Lazy bint of a woman. Thank you to you as well for keeping the NHS going too! X

• Heart

glamapuss

I'm flabbergasted by the tiny waist size in the latest photo. Especially given how much she eats / drinks alcahol/doesn't cook/ doesn't work out. Oh yeah I forgot, it's photoshopped.
😂😂😂
limbs of a size 12
Torso is a size 6/8

empowering editing

• Haha

Laney35

Chatty Member
Oh please that picture is so staged it’s un real. He’s not even holding her. Ladies could you imagine your men at a wedding having to pose like that. Vicky love it’s someone else’s day not yours!!! Also guessing the suit was a beg as surely you know your going to a wedding in advance and don’t need someone to swoop in last minute. Oh wow wonder how many more pics were going see if her eye fucking herself. Also if she’s paid someone to tan her they should be sacked. It’s disgusting looking.

• Haha
She’s an insecure mess. She tries to cover it with her over the top beauty regime and a load of drugs, but I suspect this is why she’s so nasty to everyone. That said, I’ve no sympathy as she is a nasty piece of work. All of her own making. I imagine a lot of the insecurity comes from her coke habit and paranoia.

• Heart