Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
They won’t last. It’s weird they just don’t seem compatible.
He’s living in a house in her name (which I would HATE if that were me, if me and my partner aren’t equally involved in something we’re not doing it) while she swans off on holiday alone. Don’t get them at all she just seems to annoy him but because he doesn’t have to contribute he won’t leave.

Reactions: 11
Is anyone thinking why on earth did she get a dog? She’s literally invested no time herself and he’s just a baby. Plus she’s bloody away all of the time! Makes my blood boil. And don’t get me started on the periods, white dress, hospital trip one minute ascot the next!
But don’t worry the dogs trust think she’s a great fit for one of their dogs 😡

Is she bipolar ?
Why is she telling people she was vomiting in pain with the muscle, but then hours later she’s getting drunk and wearing high heels ? Surly if it’s that bad you wouldn’t be wearing heels ?
and also, she always goes on about her body shape and body positivity but the. Posts about fitting into a size 10 dress?
Probably not bipolar, more to do with the love of the Colombian marching powder

People are voting with their fingers....(that sounded better in my head...)
View attachment 709587
Oh dear poor old Vicky P. Losing followers because you are claiming being are trolling you when they aren't and people fed up.og you being on your period every fucking 2 wks. You are not real you are not kind so truth is finally being seen. Oh what a shame I'll cry for her 😅🤪😜 with fucking laughter!

• Haha

glamapuss

Had a wee look in her tagged pictures some strange ones in there. Came across this, wow amazing what a filter does. Imagine your partner seeing the filtered pics on insta then turns around to that. You’re going to be confused as hell
thing is, if she was truely happy and content with air can the Shetland pony surely she wouldn’t edit her body and face to the excess that she does.

She has a very normal /relatable figure now, the size 6/8 she once was is difficult to maintain really if you enjoy a drink and a takeaway (normal lifestyle)

Considering the amount of shit she eats and boozes with no gym sessions she is lucky to only be a 12.

Laney35

Chatty Member
I feel it’s so disrespectful to post pics of the bride before she’s even said her vows. Especially as a plus one. What a cow. Only one on the dance floor with her phone out getting content for the gram! The jaw is definitely swinging tonight. Arggghhh vile woman just when you think she can’t stoop any lower.

Thread title suggestion

Sticky Vicky is on the scav, she’s after loadsa free tat for palace chav. Milo the dog has pissed in her sheets…Vickeh ain’t arsed…she’s doin’ her tweets!

• Haha

Purplepot

VIP Member
Total charlatan. Living like the dog in an empty mansion. Outrageous alcoholic and I’d say that relationship is chaotic as fuck!

Belleboo

VIP Member
We all witnessed it with how she treated Rebecca (becca) can’t mind her name. From the off she thought her shit didn’t stink. I mean what sort of woman spits on a guy? We’ve seen her slap Ricky too and that’s all on camera imagine what possibly was happening off camera 🤷🏻‍♀️
I felt so sorry for Becca, you could tell how excited she was to go in the house and Vicky just made it so miserable for her and for what? Jealousy over a lad? Which lad? She’s never ended up with any of them anyway!

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
I'm sorry, she's turned up dressed like that and taking photos as a plus one? I thought she was a Bridesmaid!

• Haha

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Its not just the dog trust fault its her responsibility to get herself trained up on a lab dog dogs are work and if you don't do any research or homework she will fail that poor dog it's isn't fair on that dog ..she thinks it going to be like marley and me what planet are is he on. Standing watching videoing its bad behaviour its k coking me sick that fog as anxiety .People are stupid I never post on here but shevis making me mad with the dog post

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I never used to pay much attention to her until she started posting over dramatic things about the fact she’s on par with a single mum that’s raising 3 sets of twins by being a dog owner, so I honestly thought that “bed” 🤢 in the kitchen was the dog bed - like they were just using an old mattress as a dog bed and that’s why there’s no covers on it, I didn’t realise they ACTUALLY slept in that absolute filth.
She’s disgusting.