Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have had to unfollow her but have still been checking here for the absolute laughs! 🤣
I could no longer stand the “body positive” message getting thrown down my throat while she uploaded a before and after pic of her having had her hair and make up done professionally for the 1000th day in a row! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I also hope for her sake that the contract to keep her blonde hair is up soon and was worth the £££ cause she looks an absolute twat with it and even with extensions and blow dried you can see how damaged it is, no amount of money is worth absolutely f##cking your hair up to that extent 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s treating packing for a holiday like a full time job. I managed it with 2 kids and work. God help her if she ever has to actually do anything.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Fucking sick of the extreme close ups. I’m not that close to my own face when plucking my eye brows. Fucks sake woman

• Haha

Laney35

Chatty Member
Tell me you care more about the dog than the fella without telling me you care more about the dog than the fella werid enough that air can isn't on the holiday never mind basically saying she dosent miss him and ft the dog 😭 oh air can I'd be furious and that pout is horrendous
So basically Aircan is the live in dog sitter while she lives her best life in Croatia. What a mug.

Ew her moaning about flies! Maybe if you didn’t live like an old tramp on a dirty mattress they might not make a beeline for you??

• Haha

RunningMum

I'm flabbergasted by the tiny waist size in the latest photo. Especially given how much she eats / drinks alcahol/doesn't cook/ doesn't work out. Oh yeah I forgot, it's photoshopped.

• Haha

potatosmiles

Yeah and the quote in her pic like “you glow differently when you’re actually happy” like girl you’re obviously not. That’s the kind of stupid thing I wrote when I was in my early 20s when I would have an argument or break up with someone and pretend I was happy anyway 😆

He probably just genuinely had a good time on his stag do and she’s punishing him for it.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Having a period is normal, bloating is normal, craving allllll the carbs is normal, feeling a bit more sensitive/irritable/weepy etc is normal. Most adult women have come to realise this a long time ago and don’t need it patronisingly confirmed by a “celebrity”! But I wish she wouldn’t try to make out like it’s normal to have your poor partner or anyone else you live with spend a quarter (or half in her case 🥴) of their life walking on egg shells for fear of having her fly off the handle or burst into tears. As others have said above, most women, after the hormonal teenage years are over, just get on with it all without emotionally harassing others! Even on my worst months, no one (other than possibly my partner, or colleagues if it’s a particularly bleak shift) would know because I don’t make a song and dance of it.
She should try having pmdd! Severe mood swings that im surprised my husband hasn't divorced me, heavy painful periods, depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts every single month! Im waiting to see gynaecology to beg them for a hysterectomy and to have both ovaries removed. It means at 33 years old I will go through the menopause if I get the go ahead. I unfollowed her because of her monthly cycle rants were just so triggering!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
What is it with this woman and the constant need to pose then guern and remind everyone instagram doesn't not reflect reality. She's like a one trick pony. She hasn't had a period in about a week. Pregnant? 👀

whisperchat

VIP Member
she's probably the most annoying person on social media, not even exaggerating... No one needs to see a picture of her sitting on the loo and how absolutely classless...

Reactions: 12

Traveler001

VIP Member
What is it with this woman and the constant need to pose then guern and remind everyone instagram doesn't not reflect reality. She's like a one trick pony. She hasn't had a period in about a week. Pregnant? 👀
No period for a week? Fucking hell, she's about 4 days late!

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
Why is the house still empty. I moved house earlier this year and even on two modest wages we’ve managed to fill it and decorate a bit! If I was an Instagram ho posting absolute shit for £££££ imagine what I could’ve done.

What is she waiting for!!!?? If the freebies ain’t here now then they’re not coming!!! It’s been months

• Haha

Lucia

VIP Member
Its not the dogs fault its dog trusts fault this is what happens you need to train dogs and deter them from being destructive particularly labs