Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
Ooh it’s like an insta vs reality. Either that or she’s so busy she’s paying for a poor look-alike to come along to events and take the non- insta grid pictures.
The fuckin hypocrisy of this woman telling her followers to love and accept themselves as they are,with all of their flaws.She needs to start following her own advice.

Reactions: 12

Rach88

VIP Member
do you remember that episode of Geordie Shore when she came back in a Christmas jumper just to tell everyone she was leaving.. 😂 😭 ffs.
And days after it was confirmed she left she blasted Charlotte and Holly and called them basically dirty animals in an interview it's like woww what a fake bitch and then basically pretending ever since she never was on Geordie shore don't bite the hand that feeds you you wouldn't be miss beggy Mitchell without it

• Wow

AC55

VIP Member
The irony of her writing an article about trolling after she called Ercan a Turkish t**t and frequently refers to people as b******s and c***s! I guess it's ok though because she's doing that openly!

LaraQ

VIP Member
That comment stung her, which is why she sent her followers after the person who wrote it.#bekind Vicky.

The DM have run a piece on her.. every comment echos what is said on here (apart from one creepy maddo who wants to ‘slip her a length’ 🙈)

• Haha

Laney35

Chatty Member
It was Geordie Shore days, so not even when she was at her *cough* “peak” relevancy. If looks could kill half the female clubbing population would be dead I can tell you that for free. I never appeared on the show so never had to sign contracts/ndas like the ladies that the lads end up taking back to the house, but I’ve had a few instances of being in the VIP with that lot at the time and she’s the only member that not only never attempted to talk to any girl that got brought in but would look you up and down as soon as you opened your mouth. Maybe she was just jealous of all of our completely normal jaws though 😂.
We all witnessed it with how she treated Rebecca (becca) can’t mind her name. From the off she thought her shit didn’t stink. I mean what sort of woman spits on a guy? We’ve seen her slap Ricky too and that’s all on camera imagine what possibly was happening off camera 🤷🏻‍♀️

Another period and another list of reasons why she cried

One of which is cos the dog lay on her and she could feel his heartbeat on hers

Sounds unhinged- this is not normal behaviour?!
I hope men reading don't get the impression that all women are slaves to their hormones, and turn into murderous she-monsters once (or in her case twice?) a month, crying at the drop of a hat, requiring them to walk on egg shells regularly. None of my girlfriends are like this, or if they are, they've never said so.

If Vicky really does feel as bad as she says she does on her Instagram then she really should see a GP - maybe she could post some solutions for her followers?

lollykins11

She is completely erratic. That poor dog should be removed from her and rehomed to someone who will give him the time and care that he needs, not swanning off for more drinks every single night and leaving him with different people day after day! I also get the impression Ercan is losing the will with her too, wouldn’t surprise me if he left soon

Jon9090

Who reckons she’s fallen out with air can over the Ibiza escapades! Why would you go to Newcastle on the day he’s coming home? And her recent post ‘ignoring the people that make me feel bad’ god I bet she’s a nightmare! Run for the hills Ercan while you can!!!
I think they definitely had a falling out, She's been very erratic over social media since he went ibiza. And even ercan last Instagram post he thanks "his special woman vicky". Hard-core kissing her ass. Him being in ibiza 100% rattled her. I bet he has fully enjoyed the drama free holiday he had with his boys.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Do you think all these firms that she supposedly endorses get fed up with her and have to remind her she’s being paid? Never seen her eat a bloody jelly unless it’s pork pie with it!

• Haha

lollykins11

Who reckons she’s fallen out with air can over the Ibiza escapades! Why would you go to Newcastle on the day he’s coming home? And her recent post ‘ignoring the people that make me feel bad’ god I bet she’s a nightmare! Run for the hills Ercan while you can!!!

glamapuss

That's what she had before and then made her lose weight. Tbf all the Geordie girls did at one time. But to me if you are on holiday enjoy it. But like you said pretending to be smaller is just a waste of time and lying so isn't that a high profile person so why do it? If you keep saying be real then frigging well do it!
its a weird one, because she uses those images of when she was teeny tiny the size 6/8 pics as click bait for how unhappy she was back then and how now she is comfortable with her figure. (Yawn)

Yet now Miss I am so comfortable with my embrace edits the fuck out of her torso and makes herself as narrow as she was when she claims she was so unhappy

So she’s on the ferry at split which is £20 ticket … shes either going to the Hvar or another islands I reckon.

£750 on a hat with her Louis Vuitton passport holder and drinking champagne yet gets on a £20 ferry… ehh 😂😂😂😂 surely people who can afford to spend £750 on a straw hat and £250 to cover their passport get the private transfer boat which is £1200 and holds about 6-10 people if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
remember when she was cheating on her boyfriend in GS house
it was one rule for her and another for everyone else (calling the rest of the girls slags)
I HATED her on GS she was the school bully for sure

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
We’ve always had dogs and in real terms they sleep a lot of the day. They also mirror your behaviour so if you constantly wind them up and tease them they are manic and highly strung but if you behave normally so do they.
A dog might follow you into another room but this doesn’t stop you showering, reading, writing… she is so full of shit.

Laney35

Chatty Member
Watching MasterChef, first thing you see if the jaw swinging! Also what the fuck is she wearing 🙈 she is so fake how does she keep up with all those personas

Is she bipolar ?
Why is she telling people she was vomiting in pain with the muscle, but then hours later she’s getting drunk and wearing high heels ? Surly if it’s that bad you wouldn’t be wearing heels ?
and also, she always goes on about her body shape and body positivity but the. Posts about fitting into a size 10 dress?