Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn't even three months!.She split with her fiancee in November,started seeing Air Can in December.People who can move on that fast are very weird.There is also no question that John Noble wanted out of that relationship.I don't think him being caught with another woman was an accident,he was looking for an exit.
Oh was it really, I thought it was February they got together. Wow that’s quick.

Reactions: 5
King bleep doing what king bleep does best..... One gurning photo wasn't enough she needed a gallery...........what a bleep.
She is utterly pathetic. I'm sure she went to uni - shame she doesn't use her intelligence for the greater good. Scrap that - she studied Drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still trying to work out what she's had done out of idle curiosity as she looks so different now compared to 2 years ago.
There's been a lot of lifting and a few dermal fillers I reckon. She looks barely recognisable in that pic!

She's definitely had her lips done,they were way thinner back in the GS days.She looks like the Joker when she smiles now.

Reactions: 7

And like clockwork,the morning after gurning shot. :rolleyes:
What did she think she'd look like after having no sleep and drinking all day? duck sake for an fairly educated person she should know! Drama bleeping queen. Just go to bed and shhhhhh for about a week

Reactions: 6
She’s on one!!! If she wasn’t that bothered then why remove the picture? See Air can had a boys night. Can’t wait for the stories of the pig sty of oaks house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s on one!!! If she wasn’t that bothered then why remove the picture? See Air can had a boys night. Can’t wait for the stories of the pig sty of oaks house.

She replaced it with a "glam" shot and a rant about men.:LOL:

• Sad
She replaced it with a "glam" shot and a rant about men.:LOL:
I saw it went to screenshot it got a phone call then by time went back on it has changed to a glam shot. So much for wanting to keep it real.
she really is touchy about the fund raising.

Still trying to work out what she's had done out of idle curiosity as she looks so different now compared to 2 years ago.
Smiths of Wapping sounds like an illness or some BDSM speciality. 'Sorry I can't bend - it's my Smiths of Wapping...'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw it went to screenshot it got a phone call then by time went back on it has changed to a glam shot. So much for wanting to keep it real.
she really is touchy about the fund raising.
Yep.She knows she put in the absolute minimum of effort which is why she's so defensive about it.Staying up all night at her Mom's house?.What a fuckin hardship.It's the reason she has raised such a derisory amount of money too.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I wouldn’t be inclined to donate to someone sat drinking in their mums lounge. It’s hardly worth supporting. She’s a lazy cow and in it purely for the PR. And you can see she’s knows it’s a cop out from the defensive post she put up.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I wouldn’t be inclined to donate to someone sat drinking in their mums lounge. It’s hardly worth supporting. She’s a lazy cow and in it purely for the PR. And you can see she’s knows it’s a cop out from the defensive post she put up.
Slacker with a million pound house asks people who haven't a pot to piss in to donate to a charity they are championing, to make them look good!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Even if she frigging camped out in her mams back garden would've been better! 😂

Reactions: 9
I saw on of her stories from her MLM / Vicky vacays account. One of the women has achieved 3 figure earnings. So £100 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.