Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, so she’s staying up all night in the comfort of her own home, how is this in any way like experiencing homelessness??
Didn’t realise it was in her own home, definitely not reality. I’m awake most nights with chronic pain. She could easily snooze and no one would know.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t realise it was in her own home, definitely not reality. I’m awake most nights with chronic pain. She could easily snooze and no one would know.
She’ll just use it as an opportunity to do a million more insta stories of her cringe ads and unfunny skits 🙄

• Haha
Sorry about your pain. Back pain is a damn pain.
Listening to her talk about her life and house would put anyone to sleep 😆 she is just so damn tedious

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally does not know who she is...pensioner or slapper with seemingly no in-between when it comes to her "style." Good god woman. Stop it. Stop it now. And stop saying lush 🙄

• Haha
She probably went back to bed until 7pm. Just watched her on the first series of ex on the beach hahaha little weapon was between the sheets on that show too not just GS

Reactions: 6
She conveniently forgets the number of men she’s shagged on tv. I’d respect her so much more if she just acknowledged her past. Rewriting history doesn’t work when it’s available on demand! The spitting and bullying also needs addressing.

Reactions: 19
Anyone read that there was a new housemate on the Magaluf Madness special after series 1 but she was cut from everything for whatever reason. Apparently Vicky says in her autobiography that she was annoying and has basically nothing nice to say about her, then cut to series 2 and she’s vile to Becca. I honestly don’t believe she’s changed behind closed doors

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t stand her in Geordie shore, the fake talking to Ricky, the abuse. The bullying.
gave her a chance on I’m a celeb and thought ok she’s alright and liked her up until lockdown. The sheer greed of the stuff they were/are gifted. Multiple hasbro games at Christmas which we saw bundled into a cupboard yesterday. Probably never played with.
someone little girl or boy would have love them.

What I also don’t get is why would you leave a lovely furnished flat to go and sleep and sit on the floor of the kitchen/lounge.
The begging must be taking longer than expected.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t realise either she was just staying awake at her Mams? Why did circumstances change? Just had a look at her fundraising and she’s only raised £1500 out of a rather of £10000! No wonder if it’s just flipping at home! I’ve seen these done when people do it actually in sleeping bags outside

I’ve just reported her post as yet again she has bullied another girl by outing her profile on IG as she has said the same thing we’re all thinking. And this will be why she’s only raised £1500...

Last edited:
I didn’t realise either she was just staying awake at her Mams? Why did circumstances change? Just had a look at her fundraising and she’s only raised £1500 out of a rather of £10000! No wonder if it’s just flipping at home! I’ve seen these done when people do it actually in sleeping bags outside

I’ve just reported her post as yet again she has bullied another girl by outing her profile on IG as she has said the same thing we’re all thinking. And this will be why she’s only raised £1500...
I will say fair play to for doing the charity stay awake thing, I know I definitely couldn't do that. But yes agree seen many people sleep out in sleeping bags on the ground with cardboard underneath them, seen sleep outs in football stadiums with just sleeping bags, she is not cold, soaked by rain and bored as most do not have comfy settee, warm drinks, phone and TV or films to watch as they are outside and trying to find shelter wherever possible so pretty much defeats the object doesn't it? Whatever money raised will help in some way but maybe why not so much as you said due to the conditions she is doing her no sleep in.

Her and her jaw looked liked they survived it no problem 🤔
Absolute cow for showing the girls name. It’s amazing how they always come across the bad msgs.
Her q&a about having time to heal from a break up, what like the 3 months you gave yourself!

Reactions: 12
King bleep doing what king bleep does best..... One gurning photo wasn't enough she needed a gallery...........what a bleep.

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh god. Actually I can’t believe it’s taken her this long to do that influencer classic of asking herself questions so she can repost filtered pics of herself and double down on her #ads

Reactions: 5
Oh god. Actually I can’t believe it’s taken her this long to do that influencer classic of asking herself questions so she can repost filtered pics of herself and double down on her #ads
Plus include a picture of when she was dress shopping ahead of the wedding to Jon. 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her teeth look like they’re all ragged at the ends and need filing down 🤮
Does she wear the gum thing to straighten her teeth? Begins with I. But can't spell it 😆🤣 dumbass

Please can someone send her some lip care sticks thise lips look dehydrated 🙈

Last edited:
Does she wear the gum thing to straighten her teeth? Begins with I. But can't spell it 😆🤣 dumbass

Please can someone send her some lip care sticks thise lips look dehydrated 🙈
Yeah invisilyn or some sort of #gifted crap. She’s straight back on the low rent makeup ads after getting teary about centre point 😒

Her and her jaw looked liked they survived it no problem 🤔
Absolute cow for showing the girls name. It’s amazing how they always come across the bad msgs.
Her q&a about having time to heal from a break up, what like the 3 months you gave yourself!
It wasn't even three months!.She split with her fiancee in November,started seeing Air Can in December.People who can move on that fast are very weird.There is also no question that John Noble wanted out of that relationship.I don't think him being caught with another woman was an accident,he was looking for an exit.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.