Vicky Pattison #3 You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell did she get Judi Love on her pod🙄 I know Judi ( loosely) I’ve had a couple of convos with her ( I wouldn’t say we’re mates- I wish)
I rate Judi.. her careers flying too ....I really thought she had better taste than that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I've never known such a foul mouthed woman in my life! She's got no shame and no filter and her over use of profanity really shows her in a bad light.

Reactions: 4
I reckon she’s really going to regret going blonde for the sake of promos. No amount of professional styling can hide that breakage

I reckon she’s really going to regret going blonde for the sake of promos. No amount of professional styling can hide that breakage
Totally - when she does the cringy 'hope you're all ooookay' ads I just fixate on the stumpy clumps of broken hair :oops:

Reactions: 3
See she has had another go at a "troll" but the fakeness she does is worse than "trolling
"Grow up with your silly face pulling".Lol.She deleted the photo I think the user was referring to though,so it must've hit a nerve.

Reactions: 2
If she’d put as much effort into her Centrepoint fundraising as she did to her ‘leg hair journey’ she might have actually made some bank..

• Haha
Why does she push forward the narrative of "don't believe everything you see on Instagram" and then appear in almost every single photograph filtered and airbrushed to the extreme? Pick a lane and stay in it! and whi!e you're choosing, try being true to yourself instead of portraying yourself as a nice person, because you're really not!

Reactions: 17
Why does she push forward the narrative of "don't believe everything you see on Instagram" and then appear in almost every single photograph filtered and airbrushed to the extreme? Pick a lane and stay in it! and whi!e you're choosing, try being true to yourself instead of portraying yourself as a nice person, because you're really not!
Spot on! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Could not say it better myself.

• Heart

It's the hypocrisy that drives me mad.Posting filtered to tit photo's of herself and then scolding people for, in her words"getting caught up in the curated and contrived" lives of other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

It's the hypocrisy that drives me mad.Posting filtered to tit photo's of herself and then scolding people for, in her words"getting caught up in the curated and contrived" lives of other people.
Yes exactly! This from the girl who has hair and makeup done just to go for dinner 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What on EARTH has she done to her teeth?! 👀

They're proper buck teeth at this point, far too big for her mouth. Weirdly, they look like veneers with Invisalign which I just can't understand at all!

They were much nicer a few years ago when they were the right size and proportion for her mouth!
Most of her was ok a few years back 😉

Reactions: 1
Shes like jim carrey in the mask in the first photo

N
“Stop trolling strangers on the internet” you’re hardly Jo bloggs from down the street Vicky. You’re well known ya clown.

She looks like she’s playing speak out 🤣🤣
Not only have her teeth gotten bigger but so have her nostrils, however that might have happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.