Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just always really notice how broken her hair is now it’s been bleached, little tufts sticking up all over 😬

Reactions: 4
At least in her latest post she admitted that she was ‘trying to be funny and entertaining’ on the driving programme she took part in, she always tries so hard to be something she is not. It must be so tiring.

Reactions: 7
At least in her latest post she admitted that she was ‘trying to be funny and entertaining’ on the driving programme she took part in, she always tries so hard to be something she is not. It must be so tiring.
God I know. Imagine having to live with it

Reactions: 5

Hair and make up professionally done to go to......... The Dog and Pickle.Wtf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Hair and make up professionally done to go to......... The Dog and Pickle.Wtf.
In her strange warped Instagram-mind this is ‘work’ therefore she has to get all gussied up..... oblivious to the fact that... no one cares...

• Sick
  • Haha
Keeping it real and relatable as ever because that’s what most women do before going to their local 🙄. And posting a hungover pic the next day doesn't make it okay.

Reactions: 8
And no credit given to where she stole that photo. I only hope the friends cast have the copyright!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ugh filming all her free stuff that has arrived for her.. and plugging her pyramid scheme holiday shite.. read the room babez 🥺

• Angry
So they are nearly what 2 months in that still not
Blinds or bed or anything up / just expecting it all for free. Honestly makes my blood boil, just take take take and beg beg beg. She’s aswell to sit on a street corner with a hat out asking for £20 notes

Who would gift this gurning, nasty, horrible bully? She’s a poor brand ambassador and common as muck. She’s done nothing inspiring and is certainly not a role model to any young girls..she should count her blessings that having zero talent got her any money at all..it’s been hard enough for companies to survive this pandemic she should be getting her furniture the same way every else does 💰 ..such an embarrassment honestly 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
she knocks me sick - 'ooh look at all the free stuff I have to take time to unwrap' her life is so hard..
She’ll not know what to do in a few years when she has to actually pay for food to stuff her face with. Especially when Ercan toddles off after the money has dried up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

What is this obsessive need she has to be seen as relatable?.No one gives a tit if she posts a few glam photo's,it's the fuckin essay's she writes trying to justify them that are so annoying.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

What is this obsessive need she has to be seen as relatable?.No one gives a tit if she posts a few glam photo's,it's the fuckin essay's she writes trying to justify them that are so annoying.
god yes, the essays are such a total cringe HI GUYZ HOPE YOURE ALL OOOOKAY

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.