Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friend of mine, has his own issues but a really lovely bloke, dated her back in the Geordie Shore days. She loves the Beak and she is an extremely abusive partner. I cannot look at the woman the same because if a man did some of the things she has done, he would be in prison. Not a nice woman at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Friend of mine, has his own issues but a really lovely bloke, dated her back in the Geordie Shore days. She loves the Beak and she is an extremely abusive partner. I cannot look at the woman the same because if a man did some of the things she has done, he would be in prison. Not a nice woman at all.
This thread fascinates me for the simple fact that she reminds me off my ex girlfriend who was also a geordie. Very fake, abusive, the behavioural traits when she gets called out, how she's acts up her own ass and the amount tit she churns out. Probably Ercan is using her to boost his profile and have somewhere rent free to stay but he should leave. He will do better than her in life overall. I can't stand this woman, full off tit, an absolute beg and it speaks volumes how she was on geordie shore 10 years ago, she's definitely 100% worse now as she's aged. She just manages to hide it better. Look at how she gets when people call her out. Exposing the person and getting her little cronies to belittle and abuse them. Every dog has its day & I look forward too seeing her be cancelled for good in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

She's "a kind person,a good person" you guyz .People who feel the need to tell you how good and kind they are,usually aren't.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

She's "a kind person,a good person" you guyz .People who feel the need to tell you how good and kind they are,usually aren't.:rolleyes:
So true. It's like you need people to tell you that you are great. Keep boosting your ego. Sorry but she still talks bollocks end of.

Reactions: 7
Just started watching Vickys stories and I have no idea what they're about as I'm too distracted by her swinging jaw

I can’t put my finger on it but the way she speaks in stories now is soooo different to how she was on geordie shore 🤔 her expressions, tone of voice, even down to the way her face/mouth moves 🙈 I wonder if she’s had some sort of speech training.
It kinda reminds me of the nicey nicey baby ish voice she did when she was talking or flirting with lads on g shore 😂 except now it comes across even more false and put on. When she’s upping the enthusiasm in these ads she does it’s as if she’s auditioning to present a kids TV show 🙈 everything is super OTT!
Mixture of trying to soften her broad geordie accent. And pure concentration of controlling that jaw which has a mind of its own

Last edited:
  • Haha
Christ he’s getting sent stuff now... he’s the second not-famous person I’ve seen with these....
I love so much to see people get given free stuff, line it all up or arrange it so fancy to show it off and mainly none of them actually eat/drink the food/drink given to them or use the product such bullshit, fake ads do my head in.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ads piss me the duck off. It’s soooooo obvious they’re just posting because the my are getting paid. They don’t give a duck about these items and it makes me cringe seeing the elaborate captions about how much they need the (insert useless overpriced items here)

🙄

Reactions: 6
Bollox!! What an insincere quote. Basically they want to preach 'be nice' and 'be kind' but they don't want to get called out for being verbally abusive so they've now moved the goal posts. I can be kind but I can be horrible too.
Just sit the eff down Tommy and Vicky

That skin care range she is using/advertising Gary Beadle's girlfriend Emma is using/advertising too.
Funny that and of course both have been using for a while. No you haven't tell the truth. For any skin care range it takes a while for any to really take effect on your skin.
Just more #ad bullshit

Bollox!! What an insincere quote. Basically they want to preach 'be nice' and 'be kind' but they don't want to get called out for being verbally abusive so they've now moved the goal posts. I can be kind but I can be horrible too.
Just sit the eff down Tommy and Vicky
When was she being kind when she battered Ricky? Bullied Holly and every other woman who came onto Geordie Shore? When she abused my mate? She and the ones like her REALLY piss me off with this stuff, like being young or pissed or on a reality show excuses the fact that you behave like an abusive hole. Then when you remind them of the facts, it’s “ive changed, I know my worth” etc. Seriously make sure your hands are clean before you start with this tit.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.