Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What is this obsessive need she has to be seen as relatable?.No one gives a tit if she posts a few glam photo's,it's the fuckin essay's she writes trying to justify them that are so annoying.
Fucks sake I do wish she would pack the essays in but no blh blh bleeping blah. Like most of us happy to be outside or in a pub whatever but drag the whole thing out too much. Surely her fans must be bored shitless? Not even 20 somethings want to keep reading this bullshit 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 10

What is this obsessive need she has to be seen as relatable?.No one gives a tit if she posts a few glam photo's,it's the fuckin essay's she writes trying to justify them that are so annoying.
Exactly! 10 bleeping thousand words to repeat several times what everyone already knows!

Reactions: 10

She's putting in the work because she's so desperate to break into TV presenting- and for that, you generally need to be fairly likeable/relatable! So she's out of luck there then 🤣

The essays get on my tits- I give up about three lines in. She really needs to work on condensing them down to keep people engaged!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's some bleep.
YES! So is a bleeping annoying one. I swear a lot, sorry but normally dont like the C word but it is not fitting for her, the constant "believe in yourself" "insta pics and real pics " just bore off too much. Be kind but yet belittle your other half, okay love carry on. Oh sorry your were joking cannot tell when you are real or fake!

Reactions: 7
I don't think I can cope with another "this is what I look like when I've paid lots of people to glam me up and this is what I look like when I'm laid down on my sofa pushing out my chins and not taking my make up off properly!" post. Lord give me strength with this idiot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I don't think I can cope with another "this is what I look like when I've paid lots of people to glam me up and this is what I look like when I'm laid down on my sofa pushing out my chins and not taking my make up off properly!" post. Lord give me strength with this idiot
Exactly. Funnily enough most people look “nice” when they’re wearing formal clothes, hair and make up and “not so nice” when they aren’t. It’s not exactly shocking

Reactions: 6
and the frequent videos about how Air Can is really annoying her zzz

• Sick
Reactions: 5

And like clockwork,because she must be relatable AT ALL TIMES. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Think she’s getting too old for the epic Instagram captions. The desperation for likes absolutely stinks 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh god what is this "top secret project?"
Period ambassador for the world?
Top gurner merchandise?
Her own "fashion" label or range with in the style?
Fake tan?
Professional beard?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She gives me the heebies

Always think in her ‘reality’ pics that her bare feet and hands make me ill and she’s really grubby and smelly looking lol.... can’t explain it but I just always think it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god what is this "top secret project?"
Period ambassador for the world?
Top gurner merchandise?
Her own "fashion" label or range with in the style?
Fake tan?
Professional beard?
Top secret project?
I know what I'll like it to be, she duck right off, permanently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.