Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there no event, however small, that she goes to that she doesn’t have to get her hair and make up professionally done? Imagine being that high maintenance.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there no event, however small, that she goes to that she doesn’t have to get her hair and make up professionally done? Imagine being that high maintenance.
God I know. Why would anyone be remotely bothered about her mate’s baby shower, apart from friends and family of said friend?

Reactions: 8
For real though.Who the hell gets their hair and make up done professionally for a baby shower in someone's back garden?.Given that she tagged them,I'm guessing they did it for free, because god forbid she actually pays someone for their service.

Reactions: 11
Oh here she is make up and hair done for yet another meal out….such a hard life. I’m amazed she stays the size she does with the amount of food she gets through!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she talks into the camera makes me shudder and my skin literally crawl 🤢 it’s so fake and put on and creepy!!!!! I can’t pin Point it but it’s just disturbing lol

Reactions: 13
The way she talks into the camera makes me shudder and my skin literally crawl 🤢 it’s so fake and put on and creepy!!!!! I can’t pin Point it but it’s just disturbing lol
It's because it's so close up, and her teeth are so big and 'wet' and the laughs are so fake and loud :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hi guysssssss hope you’re all okayyyyyyyy - so fake.
Yet when she does her everyday voice on her stories she grunts and has weird tones when wanting food etc. All very strange!

Reactions: 5
Hi guysssssss hope you’re all okayyyyyyyy - so fake.
Yet when she does her everyday voice on her stories she grunts and has weird tones when wanting food etc. All very strange!
The worst by far has to be the 'talking to dogs' voice ARGHHH

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Sorry, haven’t read through the thread I will do when I get a bit more time. I’m also a bit (well, quite a lot) out of the loop.

I liked Vicky at first but after her horrible bullying of that girl Becca some years ago on Geordie Shore, and her on the Reunion Show after that series, with her smugly saying: “I’d rather be myself than be hated, than be fake and loved (or words to that effect, when questioned about her treatment of Becca)I thought to myself, what a bloody nasty piece of work.

Also I remember her on This Morning, again some time ago, crying that her boyfriend (fiancé?) at the time left her, out of the blue, with no absolutely reason or explanation given. Was it just like she said, or was there more to it?

Thirdly, does she still gurn?

Reactions: 3
Sorry, haven’t read through the thread I will do when I get a bit more time. I’m also a bit (well, quite a lot) out of the loop.

I liked Vicky at first but after her horrible bullying of that girl Becca some years ago on Geordie Shore, and her on the Reunion Show after that series, with her smugly saying: “I’d rather be myself than be hated, than be fake and loved (or words to that effect, when questioned about her treatment of Becca)I thought to myself, what a bloody nasty piece of work.

Also I remember her on This Morning, again some time ago, crying that her boyfriend (fiancé?) at the time left her, out of the blue, with no absolutely reason or explanation given. Was it just like she said, or was there more to it?

Thirdly, does she still gurn?
The ex fiance was photographed rubbing up against some dubai 'lovely' on a lads' holiday wasn't he?

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh I see. I missed that part for some reason. Maybe I was distracted by the gurning.
Yeah,she was absolutely heartbroken.It took her almost 2 months before she was ready to start dating again.Lucky Air Can.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah,she was absolutely heartbroken.It took her almost 2 months before she was ready to start dating again.Lucky Air Can.
Well I think most of is feel sorry for him but he did choose to start a relationship with her and now getting ad deals so if he doesn't like attention, tough tit witch.
Though my God he must have the patience of a saint 😂

Called it on the freebie driving lessons, well I presume they were a blag anyway. No sign of #gifted or #ad declaration as per :cautious:

Called it on the freebie driving lessons, well I presume they were a blag anyway. No sign of #gifted or #ad declaration as per :cautious:
There is no way she would've posted about it if it wasn't free/#gifted.She was sniffing around for free lessons a while ago.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.