Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her period posts are so fake, would anyone actually cry seen a man with a hearing aid, she makes it sound during her cycle shes so unstable, sounds like a woman in a bad chick flick, crys at the drop of a hat on there period, so fake

Reactions: 9
I think she is doing women a huge disservice with the stereotype of crying, over eating and all the other crap when most of us have to put our big girl (non leaky) pants on and go to work, cook and do normal stuff. I’d love to take a week out to sit and moan and eat my own weight in chocolate on the sofa once a month but I’d get fired.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she is doing women a huge disservice with the stereotype of crying, over eating and all the other crap when most of us have to put our big girl (non leaky) pants on and go to work, cook and do normal stuff. I’d love to take a week out to sit and moan and eat my own weight in chocolate on the sofa once a month but I’d get fired.
But she probably gets her food bloody gifted to her even worse!
Agree with everything said. I do sort of get what she is trying and failing to do, show sometimes us gals have a bad week, in her case bad week 3 times in about 5 or 6 weeks, but whatever. I wonder what a bloke thinks of her posts? Does he go to his girlfriend " thank f--k you ain't like her love"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just noticed the Insta page for their new house has got 216k followers ffs.:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Air Head is now home for the day - clearly been with mates all day as ‘work’ 😂

• Haha
Maybe he is a hairdresser? Maybe he can sort out her wig, I thought she was wearing a hood in one of those photos but alas it was her hair!

• Haha
I just googled and it said his family own a restaurant called Silk Road if that means anything to anyone lol. Has it ever been mentioned on one of her free food posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeez I just got a press release about her new bloody house. She's going all out on this one, the begging bowl is out in force...

• Wow
  • Sad
Jeez I just got a press release about her new bloody house. She's going all out on this one, the begging bowl is out in force...
Urgh just had a horrible thought.
What if she is getting her own tv show? Similar to Charlotte but probably less funny. It will be begging season all at once 🤮🤢
I need to go lie down and get rid of this thought 😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Urgh just had a horrible thought.
What if she is getting her own tv show? Similar to Charlotte but probably less funny. It will be begging season all at once 🤮🤢
I need to go lie down and get rid of this thought 😱
Doubt it - it wasn't just about her, it was 'sleb house accounts to follow on insta' so hopefully just a load of z list fuss about nothing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.