Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone post a link to their house? I can’t find it on the estate agent site and I’m nosy!

Reactions: 1
Can someone post a link to their house? I can’t find it on the estate agent site and I’m nosy!
I don't think that's allowed. I've seen posts with links to houses get deleted. But someone could give very specific details as to how to find it in on the estate agents website 😉 ie. what search filters to use.

Reactions: 3
It’s a photo of a development £1,175,000
God bit of a diff where she lived up here in the North... will have to keep begging to keep up a mortgage on that as we know Aircan can’t really contribute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look under sstc, the photo is of some gates. Someone above has given the price so should still be there

God bit of a diff where she lived up here in the North... will have to keep begging to keep up a mortgage on that as we know Aircan can’t really contribute 😂
She didn’t make a huge amount of her Newcastle house either, her ex made sure he got half back....maybe flogging 10 cal jelly and pretending to be following weight watchers pays more than we realise

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am sure he works on a building site or something similar
I thought this as thought I’d read that somewhere but builders and such like seem to have been working through lockdown so thought he may have changed with her saying he was going back today... maybe a gym?

Reactions: 4
I thought this as thought I’d read that somewhere but builders and such like seem to have been working through lockdown so thought he may have changed with her saying he was going back today... maybe a gym?
Exactly, if he was still working in construction he would have been back at work for ages now.

Reactions: 4
Lol no I don’t think it’s him. Just made me lol at the thought of him being a dry cleaner as well as an “Instagram star”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear new neighbours of vile Vicky & Aircan

You have my deepest sympathies 😱
There's still a couple of houses left on the development- I doubt they'll sell them now she's broadcast the address to everyone! Prospective buyers will be really put off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.