Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the staff in A&Es across the country are wafting through the corridors thanking god they’re not as busy as Vicky

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I can’t wait until all the work and free things dry up for this greedy, awful person. She needs to get into the real world. I wouldn’t swap my life for anything as I have a lovely life, my own business, holidays, car and my house is paid for. Everything she has is begged for. I’d be embarrassed to be her mother

Reactions: 21
I can’t wait until all the work and free things dry up for this greedy, awful person. She needs to get into the real world. I wouldn’t swap my life for anything as I have a lovely life, my own business, holidays, car and my house is paid for. Everything she has is begged for. I’d be embarrassed to be her mother
Except her mother is just as grabby and grifty as she is so she’ll be proud, not embarrassed

Reactions: 13
I have literally never known anyone in my entire life to get their hair and make up done professionally in order to sit on a plane for 7 hours. It’s honestly unhinged.

eta - has anyone told little legs he’s morphing into lord faarquad more and more every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Chuckling at the personal note from the hotel manager, no mention of little legs…so no payment/grift from him for this trip 😂
One of her mates who has a travel business has got the same stuff but mammypatto hasn’t shown it if she’s got it too… wonder what the deal is there… little legs will be hating this as it looks like it’s all Vickys hanger ons. No mention of her sister going which is interesting…

Wonder when VP will turn up for her job on the radio… also, do you think this will be the one and only year they’ve got her for as let’s be honest, she’s not there half of the time anyway and this year with the Sten, her hen do and then the wedding… well, that’s more holiday time off than us minions will ever get in a lifetime

Reactions: 12
One of her mates who has a travel business has got the same stuff but mammypatto hasn’t shown it if she’s got it too… wonder what the deal is there… little legs will be hating this as it looks like it’s all Vickys hanger ons. No mention of her sister going which is interesting…

Wonder when VP will turn up for her job on the radio… also, do you think this will be the one and only year they’ve got her for as let’s be honest, she’s not there half of the time anyway and this year with the Sten, her hen do and then the wedding… well, that’s more holiday time off than us minions will ever get in a lifetime
Mammypatto has a card with stuff in her video. I think it says Dear Mr Soper …

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I thought that Candice z lister/landlady who is always in the comments blowing smoke up her arse was once of her besties. So why is she still in the comments rather than with the grifter?
---
She must be unrecognisable in public. Unless she's crying. Couldn't miss that guerning mug she posts when after attention. Anyone know what she really looks like. Any Vicky in the Wild photos?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What in the AI fuckey is this ?!??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2910318
OMG what’s happened to her lower face? Looks like it’s been superimposed!
Erc needs a haircut he looks awful. Next he’ll be wearing a top-knit!
What’s happened to the left leg? Her Photoshopping is in overdrive and she’s cut off half of it as her thighs are a little chunkier!
I can imagine her saying ‘put your hand there Erc to hide my rolls’. 20 photos later 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG what’s happened to her lower face? Looks like it’s been superimposed!
Erc needs a haircut he looks awful. Next he’ll be wearing a top-knit!
What’s happened to the left leg? Her Photoshopping is in overdrive and she’s cut off half of it as her thighs are a little chunkier!
I can imagine her saying ‘put your hand there Erc to hide my rolls’. 20 photos later 🙄
But yeah, she's all about body positivity riiiiight guys? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been watching early seasons of GS and she is vile, especially to any other girls that come into the house that she obviously feels threatened by. She's got all the girls terrified of her and even the ones she's friends with, like Charlotte, she so condescending and rude to. She really thinks she's a step above everyone there yet she's still cheating on her boyfriend at the time and shaggin on the telly. Don't keep up much with her these days but hopefully she's grown up a bit and doesn't treat folk like tit anymore..

Photoshops her face to be a completely different person but doesn’t even out her uneven tits?
Or the minging fake tan on her legs below the knee.

loving the typo from the Fail, or maybe it's not 😂

Inside Vicky Pattison and Ercan Ramadan's 'Sten': 'Mrs Patti-ran-to-be' downs shots, poses in a bridal bikini and veil and hosts white party on a yacht for joint stag and hen in Dubai | Daily Mail Online

1714648254537.png

Might have missed it (too busy trying to keep up on the Skanky Price threads!) , but are they having this Sten do and then separate Stag and Hens? If so what's the point of a Sten (apart from column inches in the red tops) Actually I think I've just answered my own question 😂

• Haha
Ugh her whole life is one dated insta cliche after another. Obsessing about having hair and makeup booked for every 'event' however minor. The thought of living that kind of fake staged existence honestly makes my head hurt. 'OMGGGGG MY STEN VEIL HASN'T ARRIVED' ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15