Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alzheimer’s video is cringing. Bit of a Scottish twang again but she just isn’t convincing with her teary look. Anyway am I right in thinking she was away when her grandda passed away? Anything to get engagement on her account.

Reactions: 3
The state of that sheet she’s got on the sofas….sofas that other people then pay a lot of money to sit on afterwards….get those manky dogs off them while you’re in a holiday home. It’s just common sense/decency. Although she’s got neither so why am I surprised. Don’t understand why they keep grifting her stats there, the place must be left in a right honking state

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How much does she love herself in that white baftas dress? Although this is only a hundredth of what we're going to be subjected to if they actually get married :oops:

Reactions: 7
I can't wait for this wedding. I wonder how far into the reception they'll be before she calls him a bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't wait for this wedding. I wonder how far into the reception they'll be before she calls him a bleep?
She tries to come off as confident but constantly slagging off your partner ‘as a joke’ shows low self esteem two ways 1) put them down to raise yourself and also 2) don’t care if he leaves/cheats he was a bleep with little legs anyway etc. She should grow up and use some of the money she’s saved on the blagged items on therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Okay funny story, but my disaster of a cousin (who’s more red neck than posh) is 100% a user and super lazy. She was so disinterested in planning her own wedding and made family do it. Well at her wedding that 1) started late 2) people brought coolers and were drinking at 3) a bridesmaid was drunk and her dress inside out 4) food was 3 hours late and most of us left before being fed…..well during the reception dances and whatever (only part she cared about - she wanted a “rave” or “nightclub” vibe late at night outside), she was drunk and he called her a bleep. Marriage ended mid reception 😆

Though she was lazy and took too long to get an annulment and divorced him 4 years later (maybe longer?) because she was too lazy to file paperwork 😆 (the marriage paperwork had already been filed so it was already legal where they were so it wasn’t just a matter of not filing and making it legal to start). She was super classy and kept all the gifts and didn’t send out any thank you notes though 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her latest post “working all the hours god sends” to pay for the wedding - errrr okay Vicky 🤣

pretty sure she’s been on holiday more than she’s been at home/work this year

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her latest post “working all the hours god sends” to pay for the wedding - errrr okay Vicky 🤣

You can almost hear the resentment seeping out when she says 'LOL', what exactly has little legs contributed?? It's such an unbalanced financial situation, this beautiful union will not last ('LOL')

Reactions: 10
The poor overworked little bear….just a quick Look at her insta shows this years she’s had the following holidays/weekends away
Paris, Rockliffe Hall, Mauritius, Cabu Cabins, a spa with scammy, Italy (which got cancelled) corinthia, Dubai, fish hotel, hotel in Alnwick, and the lodge….must be exhausted with the lack of time off

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

"To pay for the wedding".Lol.Like she's paying for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m a similar age to her and myself and the majority of my friends still don’t have kids I don’t know why she’s making such an issue of this, she’s in her early 30s. My mum had me in her 40s and this was 30 odd years ago- it’s really common nowadays for people to be having kids later in life and has never exactly been frowned upon for someone in their 30s to be having kids. She’s an infuriating attention seeker who needs to shut her mouth and stop offending people who are genuinely struggling with infertility and similar issues. Likes the sound of her own voice the scruff
She is late 30s I think.

The poor overworked little bear….just a quick Look at her insta shows this years she’s had the following holidays/weekends away
Paris, Rockliffe Hall, Mauritius, Cabu Cabins, a spa with scammy, Italy (which got cancelled) corinthia, Dubai, fish hotel, hotel in Alnwick, and the lodge….must be exhausted with the lack of time off
Has that lovely hen do to recover from all that work here in the next couple weeks. I believe in Mykonos.

Reactions: 2
Why is she going to try on wedding dresses if she says that she’s already got a few dresses lined up?! Like what business thinks oh I’ll get Vicky Pattison in to try on dresses, that’ll get the customers in 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
**Ercs has had his hair cut repeat he has had his hair cut… not sure how much but probs not going to resemble Pete Wicks anymore Vicks 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 10