Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a TT video of Holly talking about her and Vicky on Geordie Shore.... it comes across as so relatable answering Q&A about BTS on the show....whereas Icky Vicky likes to pretend its none existent and not the initial thing most people know her for. Maybe if she didn't pretend she was better than everyone and look down her nose at what made her 'famous' she might not have as many pages on here.

Reactions: 14
Vicky deserves nothing that she had, she’s a vile bully and it’s weird karma doesn’t get her
---
I wonder how often she gets lipo and her bbl topped up
---
Sorry wrong forum for last part of message 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How pathetically insecure do you have to be not to let your fiancee have his own stag do?.I'd feel bad for him, but he knows exactly what he's getting himself into.
---
I’ve turned the TV on so I remember to watch it and laugh at her. Wonder if she’ll flirt with Pete too she always seems to or has she already been there done it?
I've always wondered if those two have hooked up.

Reactions: 11
How pathetically insecure do you have to be not to let your fiancee have his own stag do?.I'd feel bad for him, but he knows exactly what he's getting himself into.
---

I've always wondered if those two have hooked up.
I reckon they have they both look grubby and both love themselves

Reactions: 4
I think they are also having separate stag/hen - she’s going to Mykonos and pretty sure he’s going to Vegas. This is just yet another holiday for content/a way to blag free stuff.

Reactions: 7
This whole wedding is just for content. I hope when this shitshow is over and realises that no one cares outside her family that she takes stock of her empty life.

Reactions: 14
May I respectively request that you share screen shots of the shitshow sten. I have deleted instagram as it was taking over my life. Tattle however will never be deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How can you be so unobservant of what your dogs are doing that you don’t notice one of them has a big smelly slipper in its mouth until the end of the walk?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How can you be so unobservant of what your dogs are doing that you don’t notice one of them has a big smelly slipper in its mouth until the end of the walk?
She’s too busy on her phone to notice or care. Let’s just be grateful it was a dog with a huge slipper and not a dog with something small/dangerous/poisoners. And let’s not even mention when she has children 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’ve never known two dogs to need to visit the vet so frequently - I know you can be unlucky and some dogs just have loads of problems but I feel like a lot of their vet visits could be avoidable - ie diet related.

bet she wishes she could get #gifted vets appointments

Reactions: 13