Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it a medical marvel how there’s no anxiety, period woes, crying face pics when she’s away gallivanting in her numerous holidays? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we reckon this Sten Do is all gifted? If so shame on her not declaring it as such. Also shame on all her cling-ons who, no doubt, won’t be there when companies stop gifting things to people like Vicky

Reactions: 9
Do we reckon this Sten Do is all gifted? If so shame on her not declaring it as such. Also shame on all her cling-ons who, no doubt, won’t be there when companies stop gifting things to people like Vicky
It’s definitely either grifted or heavily discounted. Her mate Chris appears to have organised a lot so he probably did the grifting on her behalf…also not tagging, no tax….hence why she never tags anything she grifts
Also…the hotel organised a surprise pool party….the bullshit is strong here…you mean your mate got the hotel to organise it…it’s such pick me, I’m so special behaviour…I might have to unfollow and keep up to date on tattle she’s going to be insufferable

Reactions: 13
I organised an event at a venue and we even got charged for putting batteries in the microphones so you’re not telling me a hotel did anything for free unless there is some sort of deal for advertising or something.

Reactions: 12
When is the actual wedding? as I found the saved link to her gift registry and it appears no has brought anything yet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
When is the actual wedding? as I found the saved link to her gift registry and it appears no has brought anything yet :ROFLMAO:
It says on the page 25th September!

ETA How did you find the link 😂😂 She'll be livid! ha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, I was expecting worse. Their most expensive items isn’t over 1k. I’ve seen a lot of other people of their “fame” putting wild tit like ride on lawn mowers and things well in the thousands on their list.

Reactions: 1
The embarrassment of not one person buying anything off the list.Even their friends know what entitled twats they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair they’re probably all waiting to see if it actually happens before committing the £££. I know I would with her history

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe how expensive the items are
How incredibly cheeky!!
Surely her friends from Newcastle are on like 25-35k
Just normal incomes

and they’ll be spending a fortune on a wedding abroad

when and where is it ?

Reactions: 7
Had to Google that! Wow! So very lucky
I wanted to get married in Italy but the expensive rack up so easily

I’d love to see what she looks like in real life as she is incredibly photogenic ( only ever seen Charlotte and Sophie from Geordie shore…at a lock in 😅)

• Wow
Reactions: 3