Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’ve totally imagined that she said she was doing the London marathon?
No you didn’t imagine it. She said she was doing it, but then suddenly went quiet about it and started talking about the half marathon she did as ‘the marathon’ so I’d hazard a guess she bottled it

Reactions: 7
Here’s an idea you beggy twit-try googling mobile spray tanner in Leeds. And she’s filming another new show. I honestly don’t understand how she gets so much tv work.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Here’s an idea you beggy twit-try googling mobile spray tanner in Leeds. And she’s filming another new show. I honestly don’t understand how she gets so much tv work.
She has no shame. More fool the company that does it for free!

Reactions: 11
They want everything for free these days - she works, so no reason not to pay for things like the rest of us. Who does she think she is?

Reactions: 9
I feel ashamed if i was him massive con man he is like the tindler swindler from Netflix living of sticky vicky.
---
She make a good
She like a town crier oh ya oh ya my blag PMDD is bavk do 1 your the same as all other woman who lived with periods for millions of years. I swear she is a mental case .maybe that grim photo whats was in the news last week made her spiral she will have fumed with them bad photos glad newspaper printed it stupid cow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Must be awful suffering from PMDD, but thankfully for Vicky it only seems to rear its ugly head when she's at home with nothing planned for a few days. So she still gets to enjoy all those gifted holidays, trips away and nights out symptom free. And when she's back home and it can sense it, curl up on the sofa and taking cwying for the gwam

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
'cwying pics for the gwam' that should say. The attention seeking bleep. Never in my life have I thought to pic up my phone when I'm feeling tearful. This twit does it once a month

• Sick
Reactions: 10
New reel is a joke
Little legs should be cooking since he is sat at home all day doing nothing except growing his hair into a bob

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New reel is a joke
Little legs should be cooking since he is sat at home all day doing nothing except growing his hair into a bob
Why do I get the feeling it isn’t a Ad even though marked as such? She’s terrible at ‘acting’ so the reels are cringing. Check out her other post. They’re having a ‘Sten” do. She clearly can’t trust him to go on a stag do eh?

On another note when I had very heavy, painful periods the last thing I would be doing would be wearing pale yellow trousers. Me thinks she chats shite

• Heart
Reactions: 18
any one suffering with heavy periods ( me) only wear's black as you never know what could happen, so I don't believe its that heavy.

and she doesn't trust the gold-digger

Reactions: 15
Why do I get the feeling it isn’t a Ad even though marked as such? She’s terrible at ‘acting’ so the reels are cringing. Check out her other post. They’re having a ‘Sten” do. She clearly can’t trust him to go on a stag do eh?

On another note when I had very heavy, painful periods the last thing I would be doing would be wearing pale yellow trousers. Me thinks she chats shite
A couple of week back he called it a 'stem (!) or whatever Vicky has organised'; so he doesn't even know what it is but then again he doesn't care its just another holiday for him... cue the dogs being left... again :mad:

Reactions: 7
I love M&S food but hate the influencer use. I'm half tempted to email M&S and stage a one woman protest about it.

Reactions: 12