Vicky Pattison #15 Legs wide open on a gurney,Vicky's started her egg retrieval "journey"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LaraQ for the shiny new thread title!

Prev thread here:

As you were!
---
Roundup:

She’s still vile
She’s still effs off and leaves her two rescue dogs at the drop of a hat
She still has manky nails
Aircon is still hanging around for the freebies
She’s banging on about her egg journey however we’re all quite confident there is nothing wrong with either side and just neither her nor he wants to have kids but she’s doing this ‘journey’ for a Lorraine segment and IG to keep her somewhat relevant
She’s off to Dubai for a hen do with her mother and sister for one of her mates so she’ll be on the drink and sniff no doubt even though she’s on this ‘journey’
Oh and she’s still vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
See the Hen Do- n't want to be within a mile of them is off to a classy start (not that we would expect anything less) and who had today down on Vicky's Guess-the-next-menstruation date?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I wouldn’t want to be sitting next to them on the plane; mammy p is on the prosecco and she’s on the vodka already… (and all after doing the programme about her Dad being an alcoholic and it affecting her so badly). Nice one you bell end

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Her recent stories are SO un relatable. Most women who have actual FERTILITY issues (and have had to save damn hard, or even take out a loan or remortgage their house), are now waiting for embryos to be put back in before the dreaded 2 week wait to find out if they are pregnant… our Vicky is travelling first class to Dubai (which she’s been able to afford to do many times before) for a hen party and get off her face, but the poor lass - her airport transfer hasn’t turned up, so she’s had to slum it and get an Uber. There’s an actual cost of living crisis and she’s posting this tit!!?? People need to open their eyes and see she’s not like them as she portrays she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My god she is vile. I’ve always seen straight through her fake personality and disliked her from day 1 of Georgie shore but my god she has gotten worse and I just hadto comment. she’s so desperate for attention that she posts every month when her period is coming. A bloated belly and tears. She makes me feel sick because she’s so desperate for attention. Now the egg retrieval and drip feeding fertility issues when there quite clearly isn’t any, she just doesn’t want to grow up. I think it would be the best for all parties concerned if she decides not to have a child. She’s embarrassing and ugly

Reactions: 19
Did she travel on her own? Not slumming it with the rest of the hen party in the cheap seats. If I was the bride she’d have been in the bin long ago

Reactions: 10
Did she travel on her own? Not slumming it with the rest of the hen party in the cheap seats. If I was the bride she’d have been in the bin long ago
Yep looks like she went from Heathrow and the rest went from Newcastle. She was in upper/first or something by the looks of it. Rest haven’t posted the plane so assume they were in economy from NCL… all the booze is loaded up in the fridge of the villa they’re staying in….

Reactions: 2
I got confused when I saw the story of the friend in the toon strip. I assumed she was there and then left the peasants at the plane door

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got confused when I saw the story of the friend in the toon strip. I assumed she was there and then left the peasants at the plane door
Yeah me too as I thought she was there but then I noticed she wasn’t in the group photo… then it looks like she was on her own in the Uber so def travelled first class or upper and even left her mother and sister behind with the rest of the hen party…

Reactions: 8
Yeah me too as I thought she was there but then I noticed she wasn’t in the group photo… then it looks like she was on her own in the Uber so def travelled first class or upper and even left her mother and sister behind with the rest of the hen party…
The bridal party were filmed in the bar in the main departure lounge at Newcastle Airport while she was moaning about the Heathrow queues. Thought she might be flying up to join them and then slumming it in Emirates economy so she could have fun with the other hens make it all about her but no, there she is on her own in BA Club World seat (Business Class, times must be hard) flashing her beauty products, like you do. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Feel sorry for the people serving her on that flight and all the other business class passengers having to sit near/smell her 🤢

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.