Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just wants to try to stay relevant and get some more air time. The fact she never corrects people that think she’s having ivf/can’t have kids etc when she hasn’t even actively tried just makes a mockery of the whole thing. I mean I know z-listers will literally do anything for content but this is a piss take and takes no account of how difficult it is for so many couples who are told they cant have kids naturally and this is their only option. She’s a c**t
Not that im defending her cos I'd rather eat my own tongue but doesn't she have an ovarian cyst? I'm sure I've heard her witter on about that.

Reactions: 1
Not that im defending her cos I'd rather eat my own tongue but doesn't she have an ovarian cyst? I'm sure I've heard her witter on about that.
A vast majority of women have them - mostly undetected but because she forces all these scans they found hers. Regular contraceptive pill users are susceptible to them. She doesn’t want a kid. She wants more freebies and she’s using the regular day to day woman’s struggles who aren’t able to access free private scans to her advantage. She’s a scumbag. These insta huns who indulge her boil my piss. The influencer era needs to duck off it’s so detrimental. Go get a job.. oh wait you’re a convicted criminal for gbh.. funny how everyone forgets her violent streak

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is she getting on like she’s working a 6mth tour of Afghanistan?! Vicky, you’re filming some crappy tv programme with other z-listers🙄plus no one forces you to; you’re just desperate to stay in the limelight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

“Not this bright, shiny, lovely version of me now” people who call themselves lovely are very rarely that… 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 16

“Not this bright, shiny, lovely version of me now” people who call themselves lovely are very rarely that… 🤣

Also, she says about chucking a drink - pretty sure she attacked someone with a stiletto before & she hit Ricci on Geordie Shore on top of being a vile bully to housemates so there’s definitely more to her being a bleep than she’s letting on there!

Reactions: 17

She looks nasty on the outside here as well as inside. Vile.
Why does she think people are intimidated by her? She likely thinks she’s successful, happy and living the dream so it’s jealousy. Eh no love I’d be embarrassed to be related to you.

Reactions: 12
She looks nasty on the outside here as well as inside. Vile.
Why does she think people are intimidated by her? She likely thinks she’s successful, happy and living the dream so it’s jealousy. Eh no love I’d be embarrassed to be related to you.
They’re intimidated because they think she’s going to twit them with a shoe or whatever she can get hold of

Reactions: 17
I’m from the North East and not soft but Vicky would make me squirm a bit, she’s got a face that says she’d sooner belt ya than speak to ya.
It doesn’t matter how nice she tries to act that face tells you everything you need to know

Reactions: 21
I’m from the North East and not soft but Vicky would make me squirm a bit, she’s got a face that says she’d sooner belt ya than speak to ya.
It doesn’t matter how nice she tries to act that face tells you everything you need to know
Or as we say in Scotland, she's "A growler"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep I’m from the toon too. Due to some work I do, I get to meet some unfortunate people who have better manners and are genuine. I don’t get that she is relatable or genuine at all. She is, what we say, a skip rat.

• Heart
Oh duck off Vicky you weren't 15 you were 22. I as sure as he'll was aware of the consequences of my actions at that age because I was an ADULT.

Reactions: 13
She's so out of order putting that profile up. That was hardly trolling it was the truth!

These celebrities and Instagrammers who document their lives and then scream mental health when people call them out really drive me mad. They want all the nice stuff without any sh*t stuff.

Whether she likes it or not her career was built from going out getting drunk and shagging on the TV otherwise she'd be pulling pints in a Newcastle pub for a living with a bloke and 2 kids at home in a little terrace house

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's so out of order putting that profile up. That was hardly trolling it was the truth!

These celebrities and Instagrammers who document their lives and then scream mental health when people call them out really drive me mad. They want all the nice stuff without any sh*t stuff.

Whether she likes it or not her career was built from going out getting drunk and shagging on the TV otherwise she'd be pulling pints in a Newcastle pub for a living with a bloke and 2 kids at home in a little terrace house
This is the second time in a week or so that she’s outed someones profile in her stories. It isn’t bad like you say, it’s the truth and certainly not trolling. Miss Greedy did the same last week and her minions posted some horrible comments on the said persons account. If Vicky thinks she’s being trolled then report and block it’s simple or if she is sad enough to publicly share stuff then she should at least blur out their name. She then proceeds to do adverts conveniently straight after being ‘trolled’. Oh and I hope companies look on Tattle as I won’t be shopping at New Look or Pets At Home again

Reactions: 15
Sorry but 22 is an adult. At 22 I was like most people working full time, I'd bought a flat and paid all my own bills. I was grown up enough to know that assaulting someone would jeopardise my future. She needs to take proper accountability not just say she was young and didn't know better.

This is the second time in a week or so that she’s outed someones profile in her stories. It isn’t bad like you say, it’s the truth and certainly not trolling. Miss Greedy did the same last week and her minions posted some horrible comments on the said persons account. If Vicky thinks she’s being trolled then report and block it’s simple or if she is sad enough to publicly share stuff then she should at least blur out their name. She then proceeds to do adverts conveniently straight after being ‘trolled’. Oh and I hope companies look on Tattle as I won’t be shopping at New Look or Pets At Home again
Same @cazellie I've abandoned them both thanks to this grifty bleep and I've got 5 bloody cats, I even messaged them to ket them know it too, if more people did what I and you have done this culture of giving stuff for free to those who absolutely do not deserve it would stop.
Just seen her making those dog biscuits😳😳😳 dear God, all she had to do was crack an egg and add the mix and roll out and she struggled with that🤭🤭🤭.
I also hate how she doxes people who just tell her they don't like her and point out her past. She's such a witch for doing that, showing the comments on her stories without covering up who it is. Then they get awful messages from her minions, surely it's wor Vicky that's the bleeping troll🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
Same @cazellie I've abandoned them both thanks to this grifty bleep and I've got 5 bloody cats, I even messaged them to ket them know it too, if more people did what I and you have done this culture of giving stuff for free to those who absolutely do not deserve it would stop.
Just seen her making those dog biscuits😳😳😳 dear God, all she had to do was crack an egg and add the mix and roll out and she struggled with that🤭🤭🤭.
I also hate how she doxes people who just tell her they don't like her and point out her past. She's such a witch for doing that, showing the comments on her stories without covering up who it is. Then they get awful messages from her minions, surely it's wor Vicky that's the bleeping troll🤔🤔🤔
I’ve just messaged both places so it would be interesting if I get a reply other than the standard automated replies. The dog biscuit making was a laugh. She can’t cook for herself and also lets her dogs eat crap from her table so not a great role model.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.