Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so out of order putting that profile up. That was hardly trolling it was the truth!

These celebrities and Instagrammers who document their lives and then scream mental health when people call them out really drive me mad. They want all the nice stuff without any sh*t stuff.

Whether she likes it or not her career was built from going out getting drunk and shagging on the TV otherwise she'd be pulling pints in a Newcastle pub for a living with a bloke and 2 kids at home in a little terrace house
She goes on like it’s sad, faceless, no life trolls sitting in a dark room who are slagging her off & thinks nobody would say it to her face. Yet when someone writes a comment she doesn’t like / isn’t blowing smoke up her arse, her go to is to doxx them. She’s just pissed off that there’s a good few who haven’t forgotten what she was like in geordie shore and no amount of acting all sweetness & light now will change that. An absolute bleep of the highest order.

Reactions: 18
Thought she was away 'working' for 2 weeks? Yet she is at home making crappy biscuits with her equally crappy coloured nails. Are they back or is this a prerecord? Last I noticed, she had changed her nails to a pink colour. Either way she is a skank, and really out of order for calling people out. Funny how she is sooo busy but yet she has time to vet all her comments and reply to them. Totally full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally random question but is she wanted to visit the US would her conviction stop her?

Reactions: 2
Jesus her jaw was swinging off the hinges and she looked a jittery mess on the dog biscuits video. Also she can’t act for tit all the “ow so cute”. It’s a plain oval shaped biscuit you melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally random question but is she wanted to visit the US would her conviction stop her?
Yes I think she would have to apply for a visa rather than just an ESTA and its likely that as her conviction is violence the visa would be denied.

Reactions: 7
Thought she was away 'working' for 2 weeks? Yet she is at home making crappy biscuits with her equally crappy coloured nails. Are they back or is this a prerecord? Last I noticed, she had changed her nails to a pink colour. Either way she is a skank, and really out of order for calling people out. Funny how she is sooo busy but yet she has time to vet all her comments and reply to them. Totally full of tit.
Filming a new show for Ch4 with fellow chav Collins. Can that barrel scraping go any lower?

Gemma Collins beams as she's seen filming a secret new Channel 4 show | Daily Mail Online

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She loves to doxx those that call her out.
Those dogs are so badly behaved, the way the yellow one is jumping up and the pup nearly took her finger off. I have boisterous dogs as well but I don’t laugh when they’re being bold.

Reactions: 5
Yes I think she would have to apply for a visa rather than just an ESTA and its likely that as her conviction is violence the visa would be denied.
So no VickysVacays to the US then? Oh well Hollywood will have to do without.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
there was something before where she couldn’t go to the US for work, so wonder if she’s tried to get a visa and been denied…shame

Reactions: 6
there was something before where she couldn’t go to the US for work, so wonder if she’s tried to get a visa and been denied…shame
Imagine the shame? I'd be mortified. But then I have managed to get to 62 without shagging on prime time tv and hoying a stilleto at someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine the shame? I'd be mortified. But then I have managed to get to 62 without shagging on prime time tv and hoying a stilleto at someone.
I’m 50 and I’d be so ashamed to be her mother. Luckily my daughter is someone to be proud of x

Reactions: 9
Ooooh who pissed on her cornflakes this morning? Truth hurts eh? Also Vicky.hes not a baby he's a dog and a badly behaved one at that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
they’re right, he’s a big unruly dog and if he snatches something from a child like that there’ll be trouble. It’s pretty basic dog training. She wouldn’t know how to train them not to do it, that would involve putting in some form of work.
Also she does not look good for 35 she looks about 50

Reactions: 11
Not bad for 35? Can she not see all the uneven skin tone and texture? I'm older and my skin is much nicer but I drink water and apply SPF everyday, not wine and crap skin routine.

Reactions: 16
Her skin is appalling. The pigmentation and the awful texture. As if anyone has been asking her (of all people) about the masks she uses. Who on earth would look at her skin and think it looks good enough to ask what she is using? She is fxxxing deluded. She just looks like a dehydrated prune. She will need an iron on that face in 10 years. She is going down the same route as her mother.
Her dogs are completely out of control. She does need calling out for that. My dog knows to be gentle when taking anything from your hand. Basic training is all that is required.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s an insufferable prick. You just know these dogs would jump all over you and start humping your leg.
I bet she’s a nightmare to live with. In some ways I feel sorry for Ercan but then again he’s probably just as bad as she is.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.