Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me neither. Not a chance I'd marry a bloke willing to put me through months of injections and egg retrieval. Then the whole process when he does decided he is ready to grow up. When it's compleatly unncessary. She is going to be putting her body through so much. Mentally and physically. And all he will be doing is wanking into a cup. I can't imagine anyone allowing their partner to go through IVF when it is not necessary. He's with her for the freebies and making an absolute mug of her

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And there we go….the whole thing is being broadcast on Lorraine. Anything to try and keep her on TV…it’s a massive kick in the teeth for so many women that can’t have children, either naturally or with help and it’s not guaranteed that any of those embryos will be viable
She not some trailblazer for woman, she just looking at a way to line her pockets and keep ercan hanging on to her free tuna baguettes for a bit longer…she’s a disgrace

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I've never even heard of couples perfectly capable of conceiving without medical assistance. Freezing embryos. What happens to those embryos if they decide to split up? When Vicky knows she isn't getting any younger

Reactions: 19
Me neither. Not a chance I'd marry a bloke willing to put me through months of injections and egg retrieval. Then the whole process when he does decided he is ready to grow up. When it's compleatly unncessary. She is going to be putting her body through so much. Mentally and physically. And all he will be doing is wanking into a cup. I can't imagine anyone allowing their partner to go through IVF when it is not necessary. He's with her for the freebies and making an absolute mug of her
This is the only reason I allow a molecule in my body to feel sorry for her, then I think nah her choice.

Reactions: 7
She and Airhead are on their way up here; staying at Linden Hall with all the family…

Reactions: 3
Gifted upholstery cleaning now. Does this absolute beg ever pay for a single thing? Do these businesses not realise that it actually makes people avoid them, rather than promote more business. Who in the right mind would want to be associated with her! She is absolutely despicable.

Reactions: 17
She's trying to speak to her mutt the way Kate Lawler speaks to Baxter and Shirley.

Reactions: 1
And there we go….the whole thing is being broadcast on Lorraine. Anything to try and keep her on TV…it’s a massive kick in the teeth for so many women that can’t have children, either naturally or with help and it’s not guaranteed that any of those embryos will be viable
She not some trailblazer for woman, she just looking at a way to line her pockets and keep ercan hanging on to her free tuna baguettes for a bit longer…she’s a disgrace
I just find this whole process so unnecessary. Why oh why would you put your body through all of that trauma when you could just have sex and conceive the natural way. She has never mentioned anything about infertility or the like, so the only reason I can see is that she is delaying the whole process for Aircan. Why would you do that for a man? How could you possibly think this is a more viable option? Imagine what her hormones are going to be like with all the shots she is going to have to take. She is doing all of this with absolutely no guarantee of getting a baby at the end of it. Is it all just for attention and content? If that is the case, then how unbelievably pathetic and desperate, just to stay in the public eye. No one needs another version of her genes walking the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She won't even know if she has fertility issues. As they haven't even tried to conceive. Seems loads of people in the comments think they're struggling to get pregnant so about to go through ivf to start a family. When they're doing the exact opposite. Wouldn't be surprised if Aircan goes for the snip once the embryos are frozen. Its obvious he has no intention of settling down anytime soon if ever

Reactions: 16
Why is she freezing embryos I thought she was doing ivf 🙈 new to this thread but her Instagram had me curios

Reactions: 5
IVF is so mentally and physically gruelling I’m not sure how Vicky will deal with it considering her period knocks her sidewards twice a month. If he’s putting her through that when they have no issues he’s a disgrace and she wants some self respect and tell him to do one.

Reactions: 13
Sickening isn’t - pretending to cry about the cost of living crisis & people having to give up their dogs when she’s a gluttonous bleep who begs for free food, drink etc. She even manages to get a rubbish collection service #gifted How insulting to those who really are struggling. And how many bleeping parties has she been at that she doesn’t know any DJs?! I bleeping hate this skip-rat🤬🖕🏻
She’s a begging woman she’s got to be 1 if the worst

Did she seriously just post a story of someone ringing a food bank begging for food as they’d not eaten in days….followed by her gifted Wenzels hamper? 🤯
How’s about stop accepting all this free tit and help a local food bank out by gifting them some of you grifted crap!
She’s a bleep of the highest order

Reactions: 9
I just find this whole process so unnecessary. Why oh why would you put your body through all of that trauma when you could just have sex and conceive the natural way. She has never mentioned anything about infertility or the like, so the only reason I can see is that she is delaying the whole process for Aircan. Why would you do that for a man? How could you possibly think this is a more viable option? Imagine what her hormones are going to be like with all the shots she is going to have to take. She is doing all of this with absolutely no guarantee of getting a baby at the end of it. Is it all just for attention and content? If that is the case, then how unbelievably pathetic and desperate, just to stay in the public eye. No one needs another version of her genes walking the planet.
She can't conceive naturally as her and little legs have never had sex. I'm guessing her being verbally abusive, half cut or always on her period doesn't do it for him 🤷

• Haha
I feel like getting cards printed up:

Do not delay having a baby for a man.
Do not have a baby you do not want for a man.
Do not get an abortion you do not want for a man.

I keep seeing this stuff in real life and online and I do not understand it. Yesterday I saw three things in less than an hour about women who had an abortion they regret because their man didn’t want a baby/another baby/a baby yet and one post about a woman who had a child for her husband and regrets it and then came on here and saw this about Vicky.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I really don’t get it, she’s not getting younger and this is her partner for life and she 100% wants children- why wait?
I’d leave my partner and go it alone if I had to- if it was that much of a dealbreaker and he wanted to wait 5/10 years and I had the money she does.
I also just checked and she’s only just turned 35. I thought she was 39/40.
Drugs, alcohol & poor diet have really affected her 😮
Is she really still writing essays on her monthly period at the age of 35? Why is she so childlike? It’s like she’s still 23/24 the way she bangs on.
And she’s working with Lorraine to do a show on the whole process, so she must be getting paid for it? This woman would sell her organs if it got her tv time & money

Reactions: 23
I really don’t get it, she’s not getting younger and this is her partner for life and she 100% wants children- why wait?
I’d leave my partner and go it alone if I had to- if it was that much of a dealbreaker and he wanted to wait 5/10 years and I had the money she does.
I also just checked and she’s only just turned 35. I thought she was 39/40.
Drugs, alcohol & poor diet have really affected her 😮
Is she really still writing essays on her monthly period at the age of 35? Why is she so childlike? It’s like she’s still 23/24 the way she bangs on.
And she’s working with Lorraine to do a show on the whole process, so she must be getting paid for it? This woman would sell her organs if it got her tv time & money
If I was her age with her money and home and I wanted a child I would leave him and use a sperm donor to have kids.

She needs to visit any forums relationship section and read the stories about women who have ‘waited’ for the husband to be ready to have kids or agreed not to have kids when they want them because their husband doesn’t and how many of these women are cheated on/left for a younger woman and their husband has kids with the new woman within the first year while they are past their fertile years.

I know two women personally it’s happened to but if you hang around Reddit/mumsnet etc relationship forums for a while you see it come up over and over again.

She’s waiting for something that probably won’t happen and if she wants children she’s likely making a mistake.

Reactions: 15
We know how it’ll play out….she’ll call him a Turkish twit one too many teams and he’ll cheat, then we’ll get the sob story (again) and he’ll shack up with some TOWIE extra and expecting a child within 6 months
He just doesn’t want to settle down with you wor Vicky…although I still think this whole thing is to get her TV time and that’s what she’s been working towards this whole time, that’s why it’s suddenly moving along because some shite to show has finally taken the bait. And little legs is happy to wank in a cup on tv to try and reignite his 2 minutes of fame

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Forgive me for being awful, but she’s late 30s? Probably around the upper age for natural babies and here she is going through a gruelling process acting like she’s got years left to pick an embryo and pop it in. Is she going to want to do that in ten years? It’s much harder than conceiving naturally. Is HE ever going to want to do it or is he just playing the game? She’s desperate for a baby, has been for a while, so wtf is she playing at? It used to be that you had the babies discussion early on, then went your separate ways if you weren’t on the same path. Seems hella bleeping odd to stay together and hope he will agree to it when you’re past the age of a less risky pregnancy.
Shame that this will all go south and she will be left without the baby she craves and a load of destroyed embryos

It also doesn’t help that she’s not being totally honest, all the ivf warriors replying to her post, she’s doing this as a lifestyle choice, not because of fertility issues!

Last edited:
  • Heart
She needs to be freezing eggs as well as embryos because if they break up she’s left with nothing.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.