Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she understand that bots can’t donate? Like duck does she have over 5mil genuine followers.

All she’s bleeping done every time I click on her stories are brag about all the free food, free hair and make up, gifted dog food boxes etc

Reactions: 17
Can't stand the scruffy bleep... and while am here that poor kid mavie they have not a clue how to dress the kid god help her she needs all the help to look cute. Gang of meffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
her latest stories have absolutely filled me with rage,crying over dogs being abandoned because people have no money, how about people who are struggling with kids not just dogs and THEN THIS witch has the audacity to ask for NYE suggestions 😤 I've messaged and replied like read,the bleeping room you absolute c**t
Sickening isn’t - pretending to cry about the cost of living crisis & people having to give up their dogs when she’s a gluttonous bleep who begs for free food, drink etc. She even manages to get a rubbish collection service #gifted How insulting to those who really are struggling. And how many bleeping parties has she been at that she doesn’t know any DJs?! I bleeping hate this skip-rat🤬🖕🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That child is everything I hate about other people’s children, don’t ask me why I just think they’re gross and sticky and annoying - she makes me feel sick and eating yet more sweets 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Vicky is pond scum. She is a disgusting cretin. How she has the nerve to post all the freebies she gets then harp on about poverty is beyond me.

As for the dog. She is never with the bleeping dog and gets gifted food constantly, why don't you give the gifted dog food away to a bleeping food shelter you complete and utter twit!!

Tone deaf bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The cat and dog shelter in her hometown area is desparate for donations. She can donate that manky duvet she's always lying around in and the the free dog stuff! Eee god I'm this close to using the H word with her. I need to stop watching her she gives me high blood pressure and murderous rage.

Reactions: 11
1A256285-81D1-48FD-8307-AB8EA5AD852D.png

If people who live their way can boycott Wenzels, that would be lovely

Last edited:
  • Sad
Did she seriously just post a story of someone ringing a food bank begging for food as they’d not eaten in days….followed by her gifted Wenzels hamper? 🤯
How’s about stop accepting all this free tit and help a local food bank out by gifting them some of you grifted crap!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just watched her stories. I'm so angry and upset of her behaviour. Listened to a man who was literally begging for help because he has no food then her next story is Micheal Buble singing about having a Holly jolly Christmas, it's the best time of the year. She then proceeds to show all the free food treats she's probably going to bin. What an unbelievable bleep.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched her stories. I'm so angry and upset of her behaviour. Listened to a man who was literally begging for help because he has no food then her next story is Micheal Buble singing about having a Holly jolly Christmas, it's the best time of the year. She then proceeds to show all the free food treats she's probably going to bin. What an unbelievable bleep.
The fact that she clearly didn’t see anything wrong with posting the gifted food after that is genuinely disturbing, and clearly shows how little she cares about others.

Cancel the witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Complete lack of empathy.Imagine being so bleeping insensitive.

• Heart
twit has reached a new low today. Directly after a post about a food bank is a post about all her freebies from a bakery.

The lack of self awareness is astounding.

Hadn't read the other posts before I posted but my god I loathe the bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She could redeem herself by taking the food to a shelter or a school for a breakfast club but I guess it’ll just end up in the bin or wasted. Shame these companies don’t think like that rather than gifting someone who lives in a million pound house.

Reactions: 14
Wenzels should just gift directly to the Foodcycle charity or directly to the man who is STARVING and cut off the leech of society otherwise known as Vicky.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Vicky love. You haven't just taken the next step to staring a family. You're actively delaying it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Vicky love. You haven't just taken the next step to staring a family. You're actively delaying it 🤣🤣🤣
There was a comment asking if she was having IVF cos it wasn’t really clear in the post
She gave a half passive agressive reply back saying no but they will be ready to start a family in future
Poster replied asking why the big delay why not do it now and do it naturally if there’s no complications etc

it’s been deleted 🤦‍♀️ wonder if she replied to that

personally if I wanted kids I wouldn’t be marrying a man who clearly isn’t ready and looks like he never will be

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.