Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bleeping weird!!!! “Is it really that bad that I wear my rings on my ring finger” errrr no, not bad, just bizarrely strange, and they aren’t even nice or matching?!? The mind boggles

Reactions: 1
She’s so bleeping weird!!!! “Is it really that bad that I wear my rings on my ring finger” errrr no, not bad, just bizarrely strange, and they aren’t even nice or matching?!? The mind boggles

Argh so sorry!! Wrong thread - how embarrassing 😳 🙈 as you were xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As if Airhead has bought the Prada shoes 'she's wanted for ages' and arranged the cake, etc... She's done all that for the gram for coming home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She documents her life 24/7.The fact that we almost never see Air Can's family on her insta speaks volumes.
I see she now has a story up about her fab in-laws re a birthday gift or something.... hmm time will tell if they actually end up as her parents in law -I’m still not convinced her & Ercan will make it down the aisle.

Reactions: 13
What a wasteful duck she is! She could have given that toy to Mavie (stuffed with Haribos of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see she now has a story up about her fab in-laws re a birthday gift or something.... hmm time will tell if they actually end up as her parents in law -I’m still not convinced her & Ercan will make it down the aisle.
The gift was a JD voucher and a mixed box of Lindt - fairly generic for their much-loved daughter-in-law to be!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The gift was a JD voucher and a mixed box of Lindt - fairly generic for their much-loved daughter-in-law to be!!
Yeah I thought the JD voucher was a bit random… I’m guessing Ercan rushed out to get that yesterday on their behalf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's back....and seems to have become even more annoying, if that's possible. I see the pathetic dog voice is back with a vengeance. Plus the tacky as fxxx cringy ads. Why would she give that camel to MrMiloSir to simply rip to pieces. She is an absolute hole.

Reactions: 10
Her downfall honestly cannot come quick enough! 🍿🖕🏻 I hope for all her manifesting nothing else comes out of this radio gig.. after the disaster on This Morning a couple of years ago I don’t think she’s got much live tv shows / presenting since then? That alcoholism documentary was a joke as she clearly still drinks to excess regularly. She can try to rehabilitate her GS persona but she’s a bleep pure & simple. I’d love to know what Ercan’s family really think of her!
How can I see that footage from this morning? I never managed to catch it x

Reactions: 1
So she’s working for a campaign about feeding people with no money and in the next story she showing the massive lunch that she’s about to shovel into her gob. Righto

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.