Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s ramping up the geordie accent whilst she’s up home. And the belly out cos you know, she’s on her period 😴 change the record Vicky… plus you’ve probably been having periods for about 20yrs and you’re just thinking today tight jeans might not be a good idea? Pull the other one🖕🏻

Reactions: 14
Who called it she’d get her makeup done to be on the radio? 🥴
Not just makeup, a whole styled outfit for each day, what the actual f. I guess she’s thinking she’s the northern version of Amanda Holden and that other bint that get photographed in the DM all the time coming out of the radio studios 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Vicky Period Pattison is the only woman to ever have a period ….she pisses me off with her continual whinging about her period. She has got to be the biggest attention seeker and period hypochondriac. God help her if she ever got really sick .

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she’s still besties with ferne seen as all of these voice memos are being leaked. She’ll want to distance herself from that. Makes you wonder though, if ferne has loads of dirt then there must be some genuine dirt on Vicky.

Does anybody actually have any real tea on her?

Reactions: 11
Vicky Period Pattison is the only woman to ever have a period ….she pisses me off with her continual whinging about her period. She has got to be the biggest attention seeker and period hypochondriac. God help her if she ever got really sick .
Christ imagine her when the menopause comes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’s still besties with ferne seen as all of these voice memos are being leaked. She’ll want to distance herself from that. Makes you wonder though, if ferne has loads of dirt then there must be some genuine dirt on Vicky.

Does anybody actually have any real tea on her?

Ferne left a comment on one of her posts the other day,the usual "look at you gorgeous" type posts. :rolleyes: I'm guessing their "friendship" won't survive the latest leaks,which are pretty vile.

Reactions: 4
And another selfie of her ‘crying’.. seriously something wrong with her, why on earth would anyone think oh I’ll whip out my phone to take a pic when they’ve been crying. Such a knob.

Forgot I said I would take one for the Tattle team and listen to her so just switched on there; her accent is weird… and as per usual, she was taking the mick out of Airhead as he went to the football last night with seven layers of clothes on… she said her bro in law and Vickys other friends hubby to be were taking the mick but so was she…

Reactions: 7
Forgot I said I would take one for the Tattle team and listen to her so just switched on there; her accent is weird… and as per usual, she was taking the mick out of Airhead as he went to the football last night with seven layers of clothes on… she said her bro in law and Vickys other friends hubby to be were taking the mick but so was she…
Seriously how does he put up with her? All the freebies in the world wouldn’t be enough for me. She’s constantly running him down, if the boot was on the other foot she’d be fuming.

Reactions: 12
Seriously how does he put up with her? All the freebies in the world wouldn’t be enough for me. She’s constantly running him down, if the boot was on the other foot she’d be fuming.
If the boot were on the other foot a lot more people would be piping up and calling out the verbal abuse etc. She seems to get away with it as she puts on this delicate woman act.

Same woman that attacked someone with a shoe, a lot of people seem to forget.

Has she got one or two convictions for assault? Why companies give freebies to this convicted grifter is beyond me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
What does Air Can do? Does he really just live off her? He could start doing those Tik toks what I do as a stay at home boyfriend. Don’t tell me she wouldn’t rather be with someone who is bringing in se dosh!

Reactions: 3
Rarely look at Vicky's stories now. But why is she still banging on about her period. She's nearly 40. So why is she acting like she's just started when she'll be entering peri menopause. Unless she already has and that's causing her increased symptoms

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.